London riots occuring at the moment vol. Madness!

Just pathetic. I feel so sad for the innocent hard working business owners who have lost their premises, homes & vehicles to this mindless thuggery.
Very surreal atmosphere on the tube this morning, parts of the city looking like a ghost town riight now. Pretty sure it will kick off again tonight as well.

^ Hey, hope all is well for you. Stay safe.

The looting appears to be spreading, still. It's almost like a disease. There's talks of suspending BBM service for parts of London, but dunno if it'll really help.

I also hope the press/media doesn't turn this around and make the looters/kids as the "victims" in all this. Whatever happened to personal responsibility?
EDIT ~ Great pic... 

As looters and rioters smashed up shops, looted and fought with police in Camden Town, Philippa Morgan-Walker, 25 and her husband, Jonny Walker, 31, made tea for the police who were protecting their street. Some of the officers had been on duty for more than 30 hours.

6024429000_31f466c7bb_b.jpg

^ shes cute, but why destroy and devalue your town? i bet you pull one of those rioters aside and ask him his reason for his behavior, he will probly yell mmg and run off

Originally Posted by Backirvine

article-2024001-0D5C387100000578-798_640x601.jpg

A picture uploaded to Twitter appears to show a man in Deptford being made to remove his clothes by the roadside�
30t6p3b.gif

cmon now
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ that video of the injured man getting his stuff stolen from his bag
This #$*# is truly disgusting. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Backirvine

article-2024001-0D5C387100000578-798_640x601.jpg

A picture uploaded to Twitter appears to show a man in Deptford being made to remove his clothes by the roadside�
30t6p3b.gif

cmon now
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ that video of the injured man getting his stuff stolen from his bag
This #$*# is truly disgusting. 

Both of these situations just left me truely disgusted.
tired.gif

sometimes the police can't protect you or your property.
thank goodness we have the 2nd amendment.

tumblr_lmy6f5LBPU1qhqzwno1_1280.jpg

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Wowwwwwwwww
The other side of the story.. I'm not surprised�
30t6p3b.gif
alien.gif
We see the same symptoms here in the US but just not on such a grand scale. Gang violence, drug dealing, robberies, etc happen in ever inner-city and those are directly the result of being left behind by the local government and not having legal opportunities.
But what is one to do?

With that being said, it still makes zero sense to destroy the local community by looting and setting fire to small businesses. 

Its sad to say to this but honestly I wouldn't hurt anyone or burn anything, but I would have a ski mask and be up in JD sports with 2 duffel bags taking gear and sneakers
2a9a7gy.jpg

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Wowwwwwwwww
 People do not behave like this just because of one incident. Tottenham has the highest unemployment rate in London.
Screen-shot-2011-08-09-at-2.49.36-PM.jpg

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Those people make me sick... You think you riot for a good cause? Then show your face. All of them think they are all tough, but they're anything when taken one by one.

This ain't no riot. The police were exposed and people took the opportunity to loot. One of the girls in the JD looting video had time to try on some shoes outside the shop because there was no police for about an hour. Look at this guy stealing Basmati rice. I'm sure he's just doing it for the fun of it or his mom sent him.

1x2SX.jpg

I was just in London this past weekend smh. Guess I left right on time.

Back
Top Bottom