Long Island ice tea, is it a males drink?

I order them once in a while, dont see nothing wrong with it.....I personally prefer Vodka Tonics, but once in a while i'll crave a Long Beach IcedTea(Same as Long Island but with Cranberry)

Originally Posted by therainycity206

I need some tips on gentlemen's drinks
nerd.gif

most guys I know keep it really simple. liquor + 1 mixer (usually coke or tonic)
ex:
Crown + Coke
Jack + Coke
Gin + Tonic
..you get my drift.

I usually like to keep my drinks simple (Whiskey on the rocks or with Coke, Vodka & Ginger Ale etc) BUT, I love me some LIT! The daiquiri shops here haveit already pre made and it's damn good.

Open bar = LI Iced Teas all night...

Strong as @+%@ when they're made right. and tasty
pimp.gif

this man knows what he talkin bout...id add sangria to that list too..at one open bar all i kept gettin was Sangria..i was outta there

I've always considered it a female's drink, but I honestly couldnt tell you why, maybe because it looks like this.
long%20island%20iced%20tea.jpg

I'm not going to knock you if you drink one, I just won't stand next to you while you drink it.
I usually go with
Jack and Coke
Gin and Tonic
7 and 7
and the occasional Kettle Red Bull which I question myself about at times

YO! If LIIT's are cool... Are Blue Motorcycles?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

mojitos >>>>>>long island iced tea

Word.
pimp.gif

I'm usually on Pearl & Pineapple.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

nerd.gif
Jager + 151 + Goldschlager

You'll thank me later.
Been bombing that %*%* hard core for a week straight.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I used to get busy with them......but the repercussions werent worth it

I think its a "young persons" drink cause as you get older, you probably get tired of being totally trashed
hahahaha im less than a year away from my 30th bday and I dont get tired of being totally trashed.

I stopped drinking these and most mixed drinks because as I am getting older my body doesn't bounce back the way it used to. When I booze on sugary drinksthe hangover is 10x worse. The only mix drink I can go with these days is just Jack + Coke. Otherwise its whiskey of some sort (Jameson, Chivas, or Makers)on rocks. That or beer/wine although wine hangovers are worse than anything else.

DRINK WHAT YOU WANT

You should feel like no less of a man if you are sipping a LIT than a glass of whiskey. Just make sure you know your limits.

you gotta drink a long beach ice tea

[h1]Long Beach Iced Tea recipe[/h1] 1 shot vodka
1 shot light rum
1 shot gin
1 shot 1800[emoji]174[/emoji] Tequila
1 shot triple sec
ice cubes
1 splash cranberry juice
1 lemon wedge

Thanks for the tips
smokin.gif

NP, I might have your meaning wrong though. Did you want help on a gentleman's drink from the cocktail sense? Hendrick's martini is gold from thatsense along with that gimlet. But a man's drink, that's more in the realm of the liquor+mixers I think. Vodka tonics (brand depending on how broke I amthat night) are my thing from that category, and even then, some would say those are girly.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Thanks for the tips
smokin.gif

NP, I might have your meaning wrong though. Did you want help on a gentleman's drink from the cocktail sense? Hendrick's martini is gold from that sense along with that gimlet. But a man's drink, that's more in the realm of the liquor+mixers I think. Vodka tonics (brand depending on how broke I am that night) are my thing from that category, and even then, some would say those are girly.
This man knows whats up.

My go-to cocktails are Hendrick's & Tonic and Sailor Jerrys & Coke.

If im doing shots, its Jameson.

I dont really drink vodka anymore, but i prefer Ketel when i do.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I used to get busy with them......but the repercussions werent worth it

I think its a "young persons" drink cause as you get older, you probably get tired of being totally trashed
hahahaha im less than a year away from my 30th bday and I dont get tired of being totally trashed.

I stopped drinking these and most mixed drinks because as I am getting older my body doesn't bounce back the way it used to. When I booze on sugary drinks the hangover is 10x worse.

my bad...thats what I meant...bein trashed the next day

Originally Posted by vctry20

I've always considered it a female's drink, but I honestly couldnt tell you why, maybe because it looks like this.
http://www.wgrr.com/Porta...0island iced tea.jpg src="http://www.wgrr.com/Portals/0/Keith/long island iced tea.jpg">

I'm not going to knock you if you drink one, I just won't stand next to you while you drink it.

because it looks like...Iced Tea?

granted, the lemon is a bit excessive and would look odd in a bar/club setting, but I've never had any lemons in any long island I've ever drank

Both. I order Long Islands all the time. Never tried that Long beach before though. I might have to try that next time I go to the club or a bar.

and yes.. that fridays ultimate long island gets you there.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Thanks for the tips
smokin.gif

NP, I might have your meaning wrong though. Did you want help on a gentleman's drink from the cocktail sense? Hendrick's martini is gold from that sense along with that gimlet. But a man's drink, that's more in the realm of the liquor+mixers I think. Vodka tonics (brand depending on how broke I am that night) are my thing from that category, and even then, some would say those are girly.
This man knows whats up.

My go-to cocktails are Hendrick's & Tonic and Sailor Jerrys & Coke.

If im doing shots, its Jameson.

I dont really drink vodka anymore, but i prefer Ketel when i do.
Yeah, havent been messin with Vodka in a while.Been experimenting with Appleton and Red Label a lot lately...I'll check out Hendricks thisweekend for sure

This whole Mens Drink and Womens drink is BS.....

Dont act like them fruity drinks don't taste good plus get you lifted...

Booze is Booze

Back
Top Bottom