Long lost OGs

Cement 4's
Spt Blue 6's
Maroon 6's
Chicago 10's with a 23 on the side. I might be in the minority on that but whenever I think of Jordan, number 23 comes to mind and vice versa. Nick Anderson was right about #45
wink.gif

The white/black Air Jordan II low tops, but they need to make the shoes with the lace loops and ankle area with a better shape. The last lowtop II's were terribly done. Indiglo XIV's, Oxidized green XIV's, black/blue XIII lows

The white/black Air Jordan II low tops, but they need to make the shoes with the lace loops and ankle area with a better shape. The last lowtop II's were terribly done. Indiglo XIV's, Oxidized green XIV's, black/blue XIII lows

I will say Olive IX's because I know if any VI's drop they will do something to ruin them but create an equal amount of hype. I love the VI's too much to buy pairs I really don't like. I would like to see some Cherrywood XVI's as well but I might just search the internet for those.

I will say Olive IX's because I know if any VI's drop they will do something to ruin them but create an equal amount of hype. I love the VI's too much to buy pairs I really don't like. I would like to see some Cherrywood XVI's as well but I might just search the internet for those.

Obsidian XII
Indiglo XIV
City Series X (no numbers on the chi x)
Oxidized XIV
Black/navy XIII low
Spt blue VI (I'm not gonna say sport or september lol)
Maroon VI
Powder Blue X
Black/Royal XIV low
Ginger XIV low
Chutney XIII low

Obsidian XII
Indiglo XIV
City Series X (no numbers on the chi x)
Oxidized XIV
Black/navy XIII low
Spt blue VI (I'm not gonna say sport or september lol)
Maroon VI
Powder Blue X
Black/Royal XIV low
Ginger XIV low
Chutney XIII low

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Cement 4's
Spt Blue 6's
Maroon 6's
Chicago 10's with a 23 on the side. I might be in the minority on that but whenever I think of Jordan, number 23 comes to mind and vice versa. Nick Anderson was right about #45
wink.gif

he wore 45 when he wore those Xs, so it only makes sense to have a 45. 

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Cement 4's
Spt Blue 6's
Maroon 6's
wink.gif

he wore 45 when he wore those Xs, so it only makes sense to have a 45. 

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Chicago X's.
Cement IV's
Columbia XI's

i found a pair of columbia xi's today for my girl at a thrift store for 3 bucks. and 20 cents.
pimp.gif
 but to contribute, i want the chi 10s to make a return and sept. blue 6s. 

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Chicago X's.
Cement IV's
Columbia XI's

i found a pair of columbia xi's today for my girl at a thrift store for 3 bucks. and 20 cents.
pimp.gif
 but to contribute, i want the chi 10s to make a return and sept. blue 6s. 

Back
Top Bottom