Long lost OGs

i would love to see college blue xvii , september blue vi, wc iv, laney v, white metallic v, navy blue low top xiii, obsidian xii, og 1

i would love to see college blue xvii , september blue vi, wc iv, laney v, white metallic v, navy blue low top xiii, obsidian xii, og 1

Jb is smart , they re- released every xiii this past year except the breds, and the only reason i can think of that is so they can have a hot xmas release maybe for 2013? why else would they re release alts, flints, white/ red , and playoffs but not the breds?

Jb is smart , they re- released every xiii this past year except the breds, and the only reason i can think of that is so they can have a hot xmas release maybe for 2013? why else would they re release alts, flints, white/ red , and playoffs but not the breds?

white/blue xvii's with the brief case would be fire! I remember carrying that case around in the 7th grade lol

white/blue xvii's with the brief case would be fire! I remember carrying that case around in the 7th grade lol

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Cement 4's
Spt Blue 6's
Maroon 6's
Chicago 10's with a 23 on the side. I might be in the minority on that but whenever I think of Jordan, number 23 comes to mind and vice versa. Nick Anderson was right about #45
wink.gif

he wore 45 when he wore those Xs, so it only makes sense to have a 45. 

True. But the og Chicago 10's didn't have ANY number on it.  Most people on NT have expressed numerous times about how much retro J's have changed from the original (release them like the Og's), but this seems to be the only Jordan retro that people don't seem to mind.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Cement 4's
Spt Blue 6's
Maroon 6's
Chicago 10's with a 23 on the side. I might be in the minority on that but whenever I think of Jordan, number 23 comes to mind and vice versa. Nick Anderson was right about #45
wink.gif

he wore 45 when he wore those Xs, so it only makes sense to have a 45. 

True. But the og Chicago 10's didn't have ANY number on it.  Most people on NT have expressed numerous times about how much retro J's have changed from the original (release them like the Og's), but this seems to be the only Jordan retro that people don't seem to mind.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

Originally Posted by aphexacid

this is a no brainer

ImageHandler.ashx

pimp.gif
 exactly! All of these Bred straps, DMP packs, they need to just drop them already!
frown.gif

this indeed
saw these on display at a friend of a friends office.. look about that good too

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

Originally Posted by aphexacid

this is a no brainer

ImageHandler.ashx

pimp.gif
 exactly! All of these Bred straps, DMP packs, they need to just drop them already!
frown.gif

this indeed
saw these on display at a friend of a friends office.. look about that good too

Back
Top Bottom