Long lost OGs

you know thats exactly what they did for the CDP right?
1069.jpg

Why would you want these to drop again? JB's problem is it drops stuff too soon so the demand isnt there. Nice p/u on the OGs.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i just found these OG but there too tight for me

and there still wearable

396289523.jpg

since shoes are re-releaseing from the countdown packs (for example the black/redwhite 9 and the black cement 3's) i would not mind if there release a second time with the 23 on the side when the rest of the 10's re-retro next year

The summer before last I helped work a basketball camp for Corey Brewer, and one of the old guys he had to come in and work the camp wore these... OGs without the 23 in red. Thought it was noteworthy 
laugh.gif
 cool old guys in Js are just awesome

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i just found these OG but there too tight for me

and there still wearable

396289523.jpg

since shoes are re-releaseing from the countdown packs (for example the black/redwhite 9 and the black cement 3's) i would not mind if there release a second time with the 23 on the side when the rest of the 10's re-retro next year

The summer before last I helped work a basketball camp for Corey Brewer, and one of the old guys he had to come in and work the camp wore these... OGs without the 23 in red. Thought it was noteworthy 
laugh.gif
 cool old guys in Js are just awesome

I know they were released in the cdp pack , but would love some mid taxi XII's to come out again .And the blue white XVII !!!

I know they were released in the cdp pack , but would love some mid taxi XII's to come out again .And the blue white XVII !!!

Back
Top Bottom