Look at what you horny boogers went and did!

Look who's no. 5.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.coedmagazine.com/sports/4472

ehh I'm callin angles. She looked avg in most of the pics....

edit: wait a minute they had her at #5 before she was even in college?

NT wasn't the only one hyping her up like crazy. A bunch of others boards did more than NT.
laugh.gif
she has 56% of votes.

What about shorty who played basketball at Texas A & M. She had buns and breasts.

EDIT: D'Nika Romero
romero-dnika-mug.jpg

dnikasmall2pf2.png

l_2518c828aa25b09e18616bcfb14f481a.jpg

1070991216_l.jpg

Rest of pics are questionable as far as being posted.

These broads got progressively worse from about #6, sin #1.

edit: from #7

You guys' standards must be low if you think Stokke is anything above a 6. She had that one picture in which she looked good.

Stokke is cute but she isn't anything special I've seen and dated prettier white girls. But smh at this dumb h0 not wanting to be famous for lookinggood. So what it will get her a lot of attention last time I checked it was a good thing when you want to market yourself. Anyway did anyone read her article?It sounded like an Nter wrote it...

As we've all probably seen by now, the second With Leather introduced Allison to the non-athletic world, the media has stuck to her like glue, painting her the picture of a young, adolescent sex symbol, barely out of high school. Her and her family have grown more and more uneasy with the unwanted attention, and her boyfriend's douchebagginess has even come into question, thanks to all of her jealous male fans, who wish she'd do something with their poles instead. Ohhh, snap!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom