Lookin back at JJ Redick

Its not showing what i typed for some reason.

I know he's not producing a whole lot now but can we look back and just think of how good this guy was in College?

He was one of the most exciting college players of all time. He was exciting in a different way, he wasn't gonna jump out the gym doin windmills. He was drilling shots well behind the 3 like it was nothing.

Everytime he threw the ball up, you knew it was going in.

One of the greatest shooters in College ball history.

Its not showing what i typed for some reason.

I know he's not producing a whole lot now but can we look back and just think of how good this guy was in College?

He was one of the most exciting college players of all time. He was exciting in a different way, he wasn't gonna jump out the gym doin windmills. He was drilling shots well behind the 3 like it was nothing.

Everytime he threw the ball up, you knew it was going in.

One of the greatest shooters in College ball history.

This shows they the NCAA needs to move back the three point line. Expand the court and the talent will show even more. Look at how a guy like him took a long time to scratch in the NBA.

This shows they the NCAA needs to move back the three point line. Expand the court and the talent will show even more. Look at how a guy like him took a long time to scratch in the NBA.

2002219094.jpg

Salim >

Back
Top Bottom