Lookin back at JJ Redick

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

This same thread gets made every year. Always gay.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Salim >
roll.gif

Get Real

In his senior year alone he had games of 31,41,30,35,32,34,41,40,36,35,35,33,30,30

There were only 8 games that year that he didn't score atleast 20. They played 36 that season

Greatest College shooter of all time and probably the most hated too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Salim >
roll.gif

Get Real

In his senior year alone he had games of 31,41,30,35,32,34,41,40,36,35,35,33,30,30

There were only 8 games that year that he didn't score atleast 20. They played 36 that season

Greatest College shooter of all time and probably the most hated too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You have over 36,000 posts and say things like this. How old are you?

Serious question by the way.

You have over 36,000 posts and say things like this. How old are you?

Serious question by the way.

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

This shows they the NCAA needs to move back the three point line. Expand the court and the talent will show even more. Look at how a guy like him took a long time to scratch in the NBA.

laugh.gif
You act like he wasn't pulling from 3 feet behind the line in college.

Drafted in 06 and played solid minutes in the playoffs in 08
eyes.gif

probably the most hated too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

went to the CHA/ORL playoff game last season. it was crazy how they still boo him like he's still @ Duke
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

This shows they the NCAA needs to move back the three point line. Expand the court and the talent will show even more. Look at how a guy like him took a long time to scratch in the NBA.

laugh.gif
You act like he wasn't pulling from 3 feet behind the line in college.

Drafted in 06 and played solid minutes in the playoffs in 08
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

went to the CHA/ORL playoff game last season. it was crazy how they still boo him like he's still @ Duke
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He was incredible.

I hated him then but I really wish I just sat back and enjoyed his college career... His swag as a shooter was on another level. Used to tear #!%$ up out there man.

He was incredible.

I hated him then but I really wish I just sat back and enjoyed his college career... His swag as a shooter was on another level. Used to tear #!%$ up out there man.

I don't think any athlete in the history of college sports was hated as much as JJ was

I don't think any athlete in the history of college sports was hated as much as JJ was

That was the best thing about him. Everywhere he went he was hated. Everywhere he went he shot lights out and shut everyone up.

His game did more then all the talking. You could talk #!$* but he would drop a typical 30 on you

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was at games 3 and 4 last year and everytime he touched the ball he got booed. Thats what happens when most of Charlotte is filled with UNC fans

That was the best thing about him. Everywhere he went he was hated. Everywhere he went he shot lights out and shut everyone up.

His game did more then all the talking. You could talk #!$* but he would drop a typical 30 on you

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was at games 3 and 4 last year and everytime he touched the ball he got booed. Thats what happens when most of Charlotte is filled with UNC fans

Back
Top Bottom