**Looking for a "decent" camera in the $100-$130 range?**

My girl and I realized we have only a hand full of cell phone pictures of the two of us, and a bunch of pictures from going out. As a side gift for Christmas, I was looking for a easy to use digital camera. We are no photographers, looking for decent shots when we are out, etc., and just want something a little better then my BB camera. Any suggestions on brands/models/etc? I am actively looking but around this season, seems there are 42354853789375 different models.

I went browsing through Staples, Wal-mart, and Target today. Best thing I thought I found was the Nikon s3000 or L22, but came home to mediocre reviews.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Help NT??

My girl and I realized we have only a hand full of cell phone pictures of the two of us, and a bunch of pictures from going out. As a side gift for Christmas, I was looking for a easy to use digital camera. We are no photographers, looking for decent shots when we are out, etc., and just want something a little better then my BB camera. Any suggestions on brands/models/etc? I am actively looking but around this season, seems there are 42354853789375 different models.

I went browsing through Staples, Wal-mart, and Target today. Best thing I thought I found was the Nikon s3000 or L22, but came home to mediocre reviews.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Help NT??

Back
Top Bottom