Looking for old sneaker page on how to store and take care of sneakers......Pats sneaker care? OG/Older Heads help

Hey guys
Hope everyone is doing ok and staying safe.

I'm looking for an old page that told you how to store and take care of your sneakers. It was an old page that I saw around the year 2000 but can't seem to access or find it. Any of the older og heads remember and know what happened to the page? I have it printed somewhere in a box but thought I would reach out here before looking for it. Thanks in advance for any help.

20 years ago? This is just my opinion here, I personally store mine in a dry environment out of direct sunlight. Also be aware of the acidity of certain papers used inside the boxes, they can sometimes cause damage. Regarding cleaners, use any of the commercially available ones, they do a pretty good job.

20 years ago? This is just my opinion here, I personally store mine in a dry environment out of direct sunlight. Also be aware of the acidity of certain papers used inside the boxes, they can sometimes cause damage. Regarding cleaners, use any of the commercially available ones, they do a pretty good job.

Thanks for the reply and I already know all the info with sneaker storage and care, I was just looking for the actual page just to read it for nostalgic reasons. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.
Appreciate the info regardless

Back
Top Bottom