Looking for suggestions on laptops

I've been a mac user since 03. I had an iBook and then upgraded to a MacBook in 07. Used that until earlier this month when I decided I needed a new computer.

I bought an HP ProBook 4530s to save a little money. Right out of the box, it was messing up on me. The damn computer would connect to my wifi for 30 minutes, then it would give me a "No Connection" yellow arrow over the wifi even though it was saying the signal strength was strong. I would have to disconnect then reconnect to get it to work again for 30 minutes before the cycle would repeat itself. I thought I could deal with it but when it gave me the no connection thing while I was in the middle of an online exam, I flipped out
laugh.gif
I called HP and they told me it was probably a problem with my network card or something. I returned it immediately after I got off the phone and dropped an extra $300 on a MacBook Pro.
pimp.gif

I've had this MacBook for less than a week and I really don't know what was going through my mind when I went with that HP first
laugh.gif
I actually like Windows too so I loaded Windows 7 on this and it works flawlessly too. The moral of the story: once you go mac, there's no going back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom