Looks like another graphic Foam Pro soon

To answer your question, probably not. I hate the foam line now. They're like your favorite underground rapper that made it and now has an action figure.

sick.gif

I seen this to.

They're dropping TOO many TOO fast and NONE of them are worthy of these prices.

never liked pros to begin with, but Nike&gentry should know better by to QUIT with the prints/graphics

damn they really ran foamposites into da ground....

who da hell is gonna pay almost 200 for this crap?

da period stain and weatherman foams is rotting at my local footlocker, and with good reason.

I think nike is doing this so when they do make solid foam colors again it will be highly sought after and sell out instantly, when the graphic print first started on these they were killing now its slowly sitting on the shelves, now if they re release for example the gym greens which were easy to obtain those might fly in seconds, the upcoming anthracites will be the first test for Nike and we all know how thats going to turn out, just my theory

Last edited:
To answer your question, probably not. I hate the foam line now. They're like your favorite underground rapper that made it and now has an action figure.

No, it's like taking your great grandmother, and giving her a penis. I mean it's still her but......

Back
Top Bottom