LOS ANGELES: Car chase on KCAL NOW...White Bentley

Originally Posted by JaFlash

It really pains me how this ended.
No one knows what went on for sure, but no doubt it's sad that a life ended over some BS most likely. I think cops probably wanna hurry andget it over with sometimes and end up escalating the situation worse than it is.

Originally Posted by Qpitfighter

Basically I'll give my educated guess as to what happened at the end. Since I have experience in this stuff.

At some point dude shot himself. It surprised me that they moved in since there wasn't any reason to rush. But once the tactical team was at the car, it must have looked pretty clear that he was dead. Maybe there was a hole in his head and blood on the window. They had to take him out of the car and to the hospital in the event that he wasn't brain dead. They still had to make that attempt which is why paramedics transported him.
I think they probably saw he was dead, but they still had to move in because there could still be some danger left in the situation. You neverknow what type of *%+@ people are gonna pull. Agreed on the medics. I don't know anything beyond Law & Order but they probably need to take him to thehospital dead or alive. Since they were in no rush, he was probably dead, but not officially

if khaled uses this to get some publicity in any tasteless way... then i wish it was him.... i hate that fool ... i can already see it.

if khaled uses this to get some publicity in any tasteless way... then i wish it was him.... i hate that fool ... i can already see it.

Originally Posted by zube42

Man, after all the fun I had throughout this thread and the chase, I just have this real weird feeling after witnessing that and seeing him dead...
Its cause you're human bro.

I was rollin throughout the entire thread, but witnessing death isn't supposed to feel normal.

Im out i'll be back in the morn lol

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Originally Posted by JaFlash

It really pains me how this ended.
No one knows what went on for sure, but no doubt it's sad that a life ended over some BS most likely. I think cops probably wanna hurry and get it over with sometimes and end up escalating the situation worse than it is.

I feel left out. Need to find out how it all went down. I feel like I wasted time because I have no clue what happened.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

i'm trying to upload the vid.. but its' 4GB... lmao
laugh.gif
It ain't worth it, nothing happened. If anything thesound bytes involving Chris Brown, Khaled, and twitter... but nothing more

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by mjbetch

i'm trying to upload the vid.. but its' 4GB... lmao
laugh.gif
It ain't worth it, nothing happened. If anything the sound bytes involving Chris Brown, Khaled, and twitter... but nothing more
no... that woulda been 500009539058 GB. i'm just trying to upload when 7 got off the air, swat came in and then got back on air. haha

I was suppose to hit the bed at 12. Been up watching this since.

Whole time watchin it i was thinking about the convos he was having with his boys. He was laughing a lot.

I guess money isnt everything.

Originally Posted by alcapone

Originally Posted by zube42

Man, after all the fun I had throughout this thread and the chase, I just have this real weird feeling after witnessing that and seeing him dead...
Its cause you're human bro.

I was rollin throughout the entire thread, but witnessing death isn't supposed to feel normal.

Im out i'll be back in the morn lol

i was rolling too but it was just weird to see someone off themselves in real life on live tv
smh.gif

I'm watching the replay on FOX 11 news right now and I can't believe one of the reporters just said this,
maybe because he's from Illinois he may not know what spike strips are

Illionois
Illionois
Illionois

...did this lame *!@ dude just threw it out there like Illi is on some Chernobyl status
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

He isnt dead. If he was they would have body bagged him right there... Take him out the car, lay him on the stretcher, inside the body bag, zip it up, and movehim to the ambulance.

So he isnt dead, but he is probably shot. Looked to me like they put a towel or something on his chest.

At least I hope I'm right.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I'm watching the replay on FOX 11 news right now and I can't believe one of the reporters just said this,
maybe because he's from Illinois he may not know what spike strips are

Illionois
Illionois
Illionois

...did this lame *!@ dude just threw it out there like Illi is on some Chernobyl status
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Son, go to bed. You just spelled Illinois wrong three times, but spelled Chernobyl correctly.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I was suppose to hit the bed at 12. Been up watching this since.

Whole time watchin it i was thinking about the convos he was having with his boys. He was laughing a lot.

I guess money isnt everything.

i was supposed to sleep at 12 too but i watched this
wonder what fat joe will say if it indeed was khaled?

Back
Top Bottom