LOS ANGELES: Car chase on KCAL NOW...White Bentley

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Whole time watchin it i was thinking about the convos he was having with his boys. He was laughing a lot.

I guess money isnt everything.
Word, that's ill to me. Like, he probably knew that he was gonna off himself. I can't even imagine what he was talking about with his fam...
He was prolly a T'wolves fan.

"THE REST OF THE SEASON! ... *POP*"

lol @ "an".

I still think he offed himself when they originally cut out and that's when the trucks pulled up. I really don't think they would've rolled up onhim like that if he wasn't dead knowing he had a weapon.

Originally Posted by BEATSLIM

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Originally Posted by BEATSLIM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NICE MOVE switching up your comment.
laugh.gif
I saw it too.
laugh.gif
DAMMIT. LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I read the spelling wrong
Go to bed.

Now that I think about it, there was probably a delay in the feed so when he shot himself, thats when the feed cut off. So when it came back thats when theSWAT was around the car

Originally Posted by withapassion

I didn't see a gun at all UGH I'm done with this stuff

Word? He had it pointed at his head for a minute. ABC had it all on camera.

Like somebody mention earlier, it's not DJ Khaled, supposedly he called into a Miami radio station and confirmed he's in the studio recording.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I don't think the police handled this very well.

I stopped watching when the local channels cut of their feed, but I didn't see them handle it poorly. They gave the dude space throughout the "chase" and when he the lady approached and popped his trunk, they did not approach the car, for a significant amount of time.

The suspect barricaded himself inside the car, with a weapon, and it was getting drawn out. There were no innocent people involved, and maybe they saw the driver shoot himself and then they approached the vehicle. On the other hand, maybe they felt that the "pursuit" was already drawn out and the suspect was not cooperative so they approached the vehicle to end it and then the suspect shot himself.

They handled it well.

LA police suck at chasing people.
How so?

Yeah I can see your point too. They don't have much options in the situation. My saying they didn't handle it well comes from the factthat they let his emotions escalate, which led to this, but they do have the safety of everyone else other than the suspect to worry about, too - so they mightnot have had an option but to let his emotions escalate,I don't know. Although, since they were treating it like he still be dangerous, who's to say hedidn't have a bomb that he could've blown up while they were waiting? It's a lot to take into consideration for the police. I'm glad no oneelse got hurt...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Like somebody mention earlier, it's not DJ Khaled, supposedly he called into a Miami radio station and confirmed he's in the studio recording.

i guess we'll know in a bit
the news come on at 4:30 and theyre gonna reveal his identity

Well, i started following this thread from the 6th page and read every single page as it grew. good laughs.
but i also have a weird feeling inside me now
frown.gif
and we didn't even see the guy do it. RIP.

That's a front. Son was at Taco Bell getting that 4th meal on.

Had this been the real DJ Khaled, he would've made a song as he was getting chased. Beat would be on with police siren in the background and him yellingnonsense like "The Runners, The Runners, we runnin', we runnin' for real".

Originally Posted by wj4

Had this been the real DJ Khaled, he would've made a song as he was getting chased. Beat would be on with police siren in the background and him yelling nonsense like "The Runners, The Runners, we runnin', we runnin' for real".

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Had this been the real DJ Khaled, he would've made a song as he was getting chased. Beat would be on with police siren in the background and him yelling nonsense like "The Runners, The Runners, we runnin', we runnin' for real".

laugh.gif

im not saying that dude didnt shoot himself because thats probably what happened, but it would not at all be surprising if the cops made all the networks killthe feed, then blasted dude while the feed was down. they had moved everyone far, far away by that point and seeing that it is the Los Angeles PD we aretalking about nothing would surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom