LOS ANGELES: Car chase on KCAL NOW...White Bentley

Cops didn't do anything to escalate the situation. Cops were way back when the chase was on, and when he stopped, nobody approached him. He said he wasgoing to hurt himself and possibly others, so that's why they didn't surround the car. ...until he shot himself and then moved in.

Also dude was set on killing himself so that's why he was driving so slow. Talking to whoever it was he was on the phone until he ran out of gas.

What happened was after a long chase he stopped. Eventually after much police scurrying around behind their cars a couple dozen feet away the feed goes off forI want to say 3 second. After refreshing the feed the car appears with 3 trucks around. After a couple minutes of that I assume the driver knows hes done.Officers come around a truck and point their guns/flashlights at him and one of them pulls out a sledge smashing the window and opening the door. After thatthey start walking around casually looking inside and then thats when the feed cut for me. It eventually came back on again showing firefighters, and theambulance come up joining the police presence around the bentley. They make space around the driver side door and take the body out ontu a stretcher, no bodybag or anything and into the ambulance.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I'm watching the replay on FOX 11 news right now and I can't believe one of the reporters just said this,
maybe because he's from Illinois he may not know what spike strips are

Illionois
Illionois
Illionois

...did this lame *!@ dude just threw it out there like Illi is on some Chernobyl status
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Son, go to bed. You just spelled Illinois wrong three times, but spelled Chernobyl correctly.

roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAOO

I wonder what drove him off the edge...

I mean that girl approached the car.

The police made it more tense than it had to be.

He was sitting there with whatever went down with the girl, then the prospect of going to jail once he gets outta the car.

I don't think the police handled this very well.

It is surreal when you realize what you watched. Good thing they didn't zoom, that would've been disrespectful on top of gory...

I mean those comments about him not being of importance were funny earlier, but it's kinda depressing now. I still say that wasn't professionalreporting by any of the stations

Originally Posted by super roach

3268272141_8cefbf33481.jpg

khaled.jpg
Looks Middle Eastern? Maybe Armenian? My mom told me about this, but I didn't pay attention.

Talking about dead bodies, I've seen 3 dead bodies on the highway in my years of driving. It doesn't effect me much, in the sense of grossing me out,because I love anatomy. However it makes me think how fragile a life is and how grateful I should be to still be alive each day.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

He was sitting there with whatever went down with the girl, then the prospect of going to jail once he gets outta the car.

It is surreal when you realize what you watched. Good thing they didn't zoom, that would've been disrespectful on top of gory...

I mean those comments about him not being of importance were funny earlier, but it's kinda depressing now. I still say that wasn't professional reporting by any of the stations
cosign

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Whole time watchin it i was thinking about the convos he was having with his boys. He was laughing a lot.

I guess money isnt everything.
Word, that's ill to me. Like, he probably knew that he was gonna off himself. I can't even imagine what he was talking about with hisfam...

I mean those comments about him not being of importance were funny earlier, but it's kinda depressing now. I still say that wasn't professional reporting by any of the stations
The fact that reporters were being cool and laughing about things shortly after kinda sickened me.

I wonder how I would feel if someone kept saying my father, husband, brother, son, uncle or grandfather was of no importance and of no significance.

Yeah, the guy was a real saint.

Cops didn't do a thing the whole night.

Trust that the cops don't move in on a person like that knowing the person is armed and dangerous.

They moved in after he shot himself.

I stopped watching when the local channels cut of their feed, but I didn't see them handle it poorly. They gave the dude space throughout the"chase" and when he the lady approached and popped his trunk, they did not approach the car, for a significant amount of time.

The suspect barricaded himself inside the car, with a weapon, and it was getting drawn out. There were no innocent people involved, and maybe they saw thedriver shoot himself and then they approached the vehicle. On the other hand, maybe they felt that the "pursuit" was already drawn out and thesuspect was not cooperative so they approached the vehicle to end it and then the suspect shot himself.

They handled it well.

LA police suck at chasing people.
How so?

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Yeah, the guy was a real saint.
Not saying he was, but it's still a little depressing to see. You have to feel a little bad, unless it turns out he killed someone. Plus, notknowing the situation, the stations were definitely a little cruel about it.

Back
Top Bottom