LOS ANGELES: Car chase on KCAL NOW...White Bentley

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

whats good with the date on that thing?
I don't know but after the ABC 7 feed ended, I checked his MySpace and that blog wasn't there, plus his last login date was the 9th.
ohwell.gif

LOST type stuff.

Coincidence that it happened in Los Angeles? I think not...

That was John Locke!!!!

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

I don't know but after the ABC 7 feed ended, I checked his MySpace and that blog wasn't there, plus his last login date was the 9th.
ohwell.gif

Yup I noticed the samething.

^ nahh that woulda been like at least 2TB of data. haha that short 10 min clip was 4GB. and i had to compress it down to 80mb

im not saying that dude didnt shoot himself because thats probably what happened, but it would not at all be surprising if the cops made all the networks kill the feed, then blasted dude while the feed was down. they had moved everyone far, far away by that point and seeing that it is the Los Angeles PD we are talking about nothing would surprise me.
You forgot the part where Fox was still live, and ABC replayed the entire feed they had kept filming. ABC never stopped filming, they just cutaway from their news desk and returned with a different crew in the air. They replayed the footage of that ten seconds multiple times after they came back.You're an idiot if you think it was some elaborate plan conspired by the media and the cops.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

im not saying that dude didnt shoot himself because thats probably what happened, but it would not at all be surprising if the cops made all the networks kill the feed, then blasted dude while the feed was down. they had moved everyone far, far away by that point and seeing that it is the Los Angeles PD we are talking about nothing would surprise me.
You forgot the part where Fox was still live, and ABC replayed the entire feed they had kept filming. ABC never stopped filming, they just cut away from their news desk and returned with a different crew in the air. They replayed the footage of that ten seconds multiple times after they came back. You're an idiot if you think it was some elaborate plan conspired by the media and the cops.

who said anything about an elaborate plan, the only idiot is you if you think the cops dont shoot people at the end of car chases all the damn time in LA.

Originally Posted by treewing

So is the standoff over or what cuz I don't feel like turnin' on my t.v.
Son its been over. For what, an hour now? Something like that.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

You forgot the part where Fox was still live, and ABC replayed the entire feed they had kept filming. ABC never stopped filming, they just cut away from their news desk and returned with a different crew in the air. They replayed the footage of that ten seconds multiple times after they came back. You're an idiot if you think it was some elaborate plan conspired by the media and the cops.

who said anything about an elaborate plan, the only idiot is you if you think the cops dont shoot people at the end of car chases all the damn time in LA.
Dude shot himself, cops didn't do it. It's all on film. End of story. NT keeps coming with the ******ed conspiracy theories.

Back
Top Bottom