los angeles is hands down the worst city to find wife material

ALL American I have to many examples. I'm black so all of the chicks a talk to are black. I was just talking to a chick that seemed cool had to jobs etc pretended to be a "good" girl and was acting weird. I have a sixth sense for when a woman has a man and come to find out she does. She had the audacity to ask me if we were together and her and dude broke up and he was having bad luck could he stay with me!!! Basically her dude is broke and she wants a new dude but loves him but doesn't wanna be with him. She then proceeded to tell me she wants to get married and be treated right but she is a queen and a man should take care of her.......another story that was classic. I bought my mom a coach purse for her b day and the girl that helped me was bbbaaaddd! I got her number and we went out a few days later. The date was great we both shared a lot of the same philosophies and were goal oriented etc she wanted to come chill at my house after and we went to her car and she offered to give me a ride to my car because I parked far. Earlier that day I helped a family member move some equipment so I left my car at my moms so I could take this old GMC Yukon she has. Dude when she took me to the truck THIS BROAD SLIGHTLY GIGGLED TO HERSELF AND HER ATTITUDE COMPLETELY CHANGED! It was a top five experience in dating! Keep in mind I have 2 cars and my own spot but I don't tell chicks that. This female started dodging me like she owed me money.

ALL American I have to many examples. I'm black so all of the chicks a talk to are black. I was just talking to a chick that seemed cool had to jobs etc pretended to be a "good" girl and was acting weird. I have a sixth sense for when a woman has a man and come to find out she does. She had the audacity to ask me if we were together and her and dude broke up and he was having bad luck could he stay with me!!! Basically her dude is broke and she wants a new dude but loves him but doesn't wanna be with him. She then proceeded to tell me she wants to get married and be treated right but she is a queen and a man should take care of her.......another story that was classic. I bought my mom a coach purse for her b day and the girl that helped me was bbbaaaddd! I got her number and we went out a few days later. The date was great we both shared a lot of the same philosophies and were goal oriented etc she wanted to come chill at my house after and we went to her car and she offered to give me a ride to my car because I parked far. Earlier that day I helped a family member move some equipment so I left my car at my moms so I could take this old GMC Yukon she has. Dude when she took me to the truck THIS BROAD SLIGHTLY GIGGLED TO HERSELF AND HER ATTITUDE COMPLETELY CHANGED! It was a top five experience in dating! Keep in mind I have 2 cars and my own spot but I don't tell chicks that. This female started dodging me like she owed me money.

I have honestly seen, heard and experienced things with these girls that cannot possibly happen in other places. Everytime one of my boys comes into town fromN.Y. ATL or whereever they all laugh at how weak L.A. chicks are. They are goodlooking and they want the world but don't offer the world **!!.

I have honestly seen, heard and experienced things with these girls that cannot possibly happen in other places. Everytime one of my boys comes into town fromN.Y. ATL or whereever they all laugh at how weak L.A. chicks are. They are goodlooking and they want the world but don't offer the world **!!.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

ALL American I have to many examples. I'm black so all of the chicks a talk to are black. I was just talking to a chick that seemed cool had to jobs etc pretended to be a "good" girl and was acting weird. I have a sixth sense for when a woman has a man and come to find out she does. She had the audacity to ask me if we were together and her and dude broke up and he was having bad luck could he stay with me!!! Basically her dude is broke and she wants a new dude but loves him but doesn't wanna be with him. She then proceeded to tell me she wants to get married and be treated right but she is a queen and a man should take care of her

another story that was classic. I bought my mom a coach purse for her b day and the girl that helped me was bbbaaaddd! I got her number and we went out a few days later. The date was great we both shared a lot of the same philosophies and were goal oriented etc she wanted to come chill at my house after and we went to her car and she offered to give me a ride to my car because I parked far. Earlier that day I helped a family member move some equipment so I left my car at my moms so I could take this old GMC Yukon she has. Dude when she took me to the truck THIS BROAD SLIGHTLY GIGGLED TO HERSELF AND HER ATTITUDE COMPLETELY CHANGED! It was a top five experience in dating! Keep in mind I have 2 cars and my own spot but I don't tell chicks that. This female started dodging me like she owed me money.
She wants to get married to who though? Whoever she can trick into spoiling her. LOL, did you ask her what "treating right" and "take care of her" meant? When these girls make these outlandish claims I always make it an effort to call them out on it. Why do you feel you should be treated like that? What are you offering besides "warmth."
nerd.gif
. But yea I wouldn't even deal with her man. You did the right thing.

Why did she start laughing? Because you had a Yukon. Damn. Seriously? Did you talk to her since? That is sad but you are in LA. Everybody probably stunts like there is no tomorrow out there.

Pics of either?

ALL American I have to many examples. I'm black so all of the chicks a talk to are black. I was just talking to a chick that seemed cool had to jobs etc pretended to be a "good" girl and was acting weird. I have a sixth sense for when a woman has a man and come to find out she does. She had the audacity to ask me if we were together and her and dude broke up and he was having bad luck could he stay with me!!! Basically her dude is broke and she wants a new dude but loves him but doesn't wanna be with him. She then proceeded to tell me she wants to get married and be treated right but she is a queen and a man should take care of her

another story that was classic. I bought my mom a coach purse for her b day and the girl that helped me was bbbaaaddd! I got her number and we went out a few days later. The date was great we both shared a lot of the same philosophies and were goal oriented etc she wanted to come chill at my house after and we went to her car and she offered to give me a ride to my car because I parked far. Earlier that day I helped a family member move some equipment so I left my car at my moms so I could take this old GMC Yukon she has. Dude when she took me to the truck THIS BROAD SLIGHTLY GIGGLED TO HERSELF AND HER ATTITUDE COMPLETELY CHANGED! It was a top five experience in dating! Keep in mind I have 2 cars and my own spot but I don't tell chicks that. This female started dodging me like she owed me money.
She wants to get married to who though? Whoever she can trick into spoiling her. LOL, did you ask her what "treating right" and "take care of her" meant? When these girls make these outlandish claims I always make it an effort to call them out on it. Why do you feel you should be treated like that? What are you offering besides "warmth."
nerd.gif
. But yea I wouldn't even deal with her man. You did the right thing.

Why did she start laughing? Because you had a Yukon. Damn. Seriously? Did you talk to her since? That is sad but you are in LA. Everybody probably stunts like there is no tomorrow out there.

Pics of either?

Originally Posted by migit1209

lol, I'm from LA
and my gf is good looking, smart and straight chill. She's NOT the type to party, she's NOT the type to get high
you're looking in all the wrong places holmes

you mad because you ain't gettin....

??
Hahahah...love it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by migit1209

lol, I'm from LA
and my gf is good looking, smart and straight chill. She's NOT the type to party, she's NOT the type to get high
you're looking in all the wrong places holmes

you mad because you ain't gettin....

??
Hahahah...love it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The girl works at a designer (
eyes.gif
) store, what the hell did you expect? Honestly?

The girl works at a designer (
eyes.gif
) store, what the hell did you expect? Honestly?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Let me guess, you're hitting up the Sunset Strip every weekend?

What's ironic is that all these "aspiring" actresses/artist are from out of town, small town people with big city dreams.

When I talk to my girl or my friends, I always bring up how perplexing it is that we grew up in LA (East), and no one really had aspirations of making it in Hollywood, even though every major studio is within 10-20 miles.  No one had those Hollywood dreams.  When I was an intern for ABC, and assisted on casting calls, it was crazy to see that about 90% of the people auditioning were from either NorCal or out of state.

There are good girls, but you will not find them at any of the bars or clubs around these parts.  #1 spot to find fake ++$!!$%.

this doesn't apply only to l.a., but many places as well.  bunch of fake, cheap, gold-digging @%+# with no class looking for a hit and run. 

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Let me guess, you're hitting up the Sunset Strip every weekend?

What's ironic is that all these "aspiring" actresses/artist are from out of town, small town people with big city dreams.

When I talk to my girl or my friends, I always bring up how perplexing it is that we grew up in LA (East), and no one really had aspirations of making it in Hollywood, even though every major studio is within 10-20 miles.  No one had those Hollywood dreams.  When I was an intern for ABC, and assisted on casting calls, it was crazy to see that about 90% of the people auditioning were from either NorCal or out of state.

There are good girls, but you will not find them at any of the bars or clubs around these parts.  #1 spot to find fake ++$!!$%.

this doesn't apply only to l.a., but many places as well.  bunch of fake, cheap, gold-digging @%+# with no class looking for a hit and run. 

I've spent most of my time in LA (well Pacific Palisades)

Most of those moved-to-LA-when-they-turned-20-to-make-it-big chicks are pathetic, why even be around them?

There's a lot more to LA than them, especially on the outskirts of the cities. Stay away from Hollywood. So many beautiful women. Not a lot going on upstairs maybe, but they tend to be well-off and from LA so they're not "chasing the dream."

Back
Top Bottom