los angeles is hands down the worst city to find wife material

I've spent most of my time in LA (well Pacific Palisades)

Most of those moved-to-LA-when-they-turned-20-to-make-it-big chicks are pathetic, why even be around them?

There's a lot more to LA than them, especially on the outskirts of the cities. Stay away from Hollywood. So many beautiful women. Not a lot going on upstairs maybe, but they tend to be well-off and from LA so they're not "chasing the dream."

Get out of the Hollywood Area brotha.. You aint gonna find @+$$ there. Hollywood is mainly a big $%* party scene. At parties there's nothing but easy girls trying to get somewhere. I live in the San Fernando valley. Plenty of chicks out here. Some have some hood in em but what girl doesn’t. Im not saying they dimes, but they definitely something to look at. I’ve been married for 10 years and Im loving it. You can most definitely find a wife, you just have to look.

Get out of the Hollywood Area brotha.. You aint gonna find @+$$ there. Hollywood is mainly a big $%* party scene. At parties there's nothing but easy girls trying to get somewhere. I live in the San Fernando valley. Plenty of chicks out here. Some have some hood in em but what girl doesn’t. Im not saying they dimes, but they definitely something to look at. I’ve been married for 10 years and Im loving it. You can most definitely find a wife, you just have to look.

Originally Posted by djaward

what? 

laugh.gif

what? 

laugh.gif

Hahahah. Who said I'm in hollywood or I'm meeting them at the club? I meet women everywhere and 9 times outta 10 they are weak. Girls that are from L.A. are just as hollywood as the outer towners. L.A. is just incredibly superficial.

Hahahah. Who said I'm in hollywood or I'm meeting them at the club? I meet women everywhere and 9 times outta 10 they are weak. Girls that are from L.A. are just as hollywood as the outer towners. L.A. is just incredibly superficial.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Los Angeles is hands down the worst mostincrediblesplendidfantasticmarvelousiwishiwasfromthereorlivedthereyourchoiceimadoofusfordisgracingthisbeautiful city.

fixed
wink.gif

Solewoman
smile.gif

OPhow in the hell can you say theres no wifey material in LA if you only talk to black chicks. Date a mexican broad and youll see the difference.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Los Angeles is hands down the worst mostincrediblesplendidfantasticmarvelousiwishiwasfromthereorlivedthereyourchoiceimadoofusfordisgracingthisbeautiful city.

fixed
wink.gif

Solewoman
smile.gif

OPhow in the hell can you say theres no wifey material in LA if you only talk to black chicks. Date a mexican broad and youll see the difference.

I met some cool LA chicks in Miami during memorial weekend. They were wifey material...good looking, well educated, goals, know what they want in life. They put me onto the word "rathchets"...I guess those are the type of females you are referring to.

I met some cool LA chicks in Miami during memorial weekend. They were wifey material...good looking, well educated, goals, know what they want in life. They put me onto the word "rathchets"...I guess those are the type of females you are referring to.

Dude, never meet chicks at bars. Try like pumpkin patches if they're in season, even an ice cream social

Dude, never meet chicks at bars. Try like pumpkin patches if they're in season, even an ice cream social

unfortunately, this situation is typical in a lot of cities across the nation... it used to be easy to pic out the "good girl". nowadays its harder than ever cuz they're all in disguise... and since their are so few of them, not only do ALL the guys have to hound them but the "good girls" themselves get incredibly sooped and therefore develop a stuck up attitude/ego making them less desirable... smh i guess its just the sign of the times bro

unfortunately, this situation is typical in a lot of cities across the nation... it used to be easy to pic out the "good girl". nowadays its harder than ever cuz they're all in disguise... and since their are so few of them, not only do ALL the guys have to hound them but the "good girls" themselves get incredibly sooped and therefore develop a stuck up attitude/ego making them less desirable... smh i guess its just the sign of the times bro

Johnny Drama says thats a no no

Johnny Drama says thats a no no

Back
Top Bottom