Los Angeles Lakers @ Sacramento Kings 3/4 7:00 PST

it's still close enough for kobe to take over
let's hope he does...

[table][tr][td]LA Lakers[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]92[/td] [td]6:24 [/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]Sacramento[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]98[/td] [td]4th[/td] [/tr][/table]

at this point...kobe must dominate...if we dont then man this is a Laker letdown for sure

kobe is struggling with that shot, hopefully he'll keep driving the ball and create for everyone else

Originally Posted by JC08

wow as a fellow laker fan I am dissappointed by the lack of support for the Lakers when things turn bad... Y'all sound like some females right now, seriously. The Laker's are like a blue chip stock, you will get rewarded if you ride it out with them through thick and thin.

seriously. dudes love to complain and are quick to turn on players
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

We don't deserve to win this game, Kings want it more...

Thats all it is. Right now the kings want it more.

60 points in the paint.....we gave up 60 points in the paint. No way they should have that many.

Can't depend on kobe. Everybody must play d.

kobe is complaining too damn much and even the kings announcers are saying it's disgusting. just play the game kobe. ur team needs this win.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Did someone just say " Kobe, you remember Colorado?"

roll.gif
I thought I was alone. I thought I heard something like "Didthat remind you of Colorado?" Haha, cold.

Back
Top Bottom