Los Angeles Lakers @ Sacramento Kings 3/4 7:00 PST

Originally Posted by jays fer days

"haha artest is %$#!%$% lamar oden up"

really? I didnt know there was a lamar ODEN in the league. As ODOM jays in rons face

wow...kid go to bed.

Despite his bad shooting so far tonight I think we need to do what we did aginst Dallas in the fourth. Iso Kobe at the top of the key every time and let himmake a play.

PLEASE Kobe....take this game back. It's like no one wants to win or something

laugh.gif

I still got the Lakers taking this. Props to Kings tho for coming in playing great basketball on both ends of the floor. We got the bench Mob starting the 4thso we should b koo right now on both ends of the floor.

I'm surprised we're still within 6 points. Hopefully we can show some signs of life in the 4th but so far we don't deserve a W.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Despite his bad shooting so far tonight I think we need to do what we did aginst Dallas in the fourth. Iso Kobe at the top of the key every time and let him make a play.

the lakers are gonna need fish, farmar, and sasha to make shots in this situation cause the refs aint callin fouls for kobe unless its very obvious

kobe playing like garbage today

seems like they decide not to play with any energy before the game starts

the energy level they played vs dallas was unreal compared to to day

lazy bums

I really can't believe what I am watching out here.

This is not the same team we saw 2 weeks ago.

Nobody is hustling. Kobe is off, fish is off.

The D is just not there at all. I know we are still close but it shouldn't be this close.

wow as a fellow laker fan I am dissappointed by the lack of support for the Lakers when things turn bad... Y'all sound like some females right now,seriously. The Laker's are like a blue chip stock, you will get rewarded if you ride it out with them through thick and thin.

What the hell is up with Lakers' defense tonight?! They're making Salmons look like Allen Iverson penetrating inside the basket!

I guess nobody told the lakers how to stop the ball.

I could see if it happend once or twice...but damn.

Stop shooting 3's. They aren't falling.

Back
Top Bottom