Los Angeles Lakers @ Sacramento Kings 3/4 7:00 PST

We can't lose games that are winnable at this point of the season. We should beat the Kings and we need to do so. They hate us out there and that may bea good thing as the team can get used to that hostile environment they'll face in the playoffs.

Lakers should get this one, hopefully Vlad can get 15 - 20 minutes and get back into a rhythm with the team.

Lakers� should win by 8.i expect a good game from pau.
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^Man I miss those glory days. Sac-Lakers were some hard fought battles man. Some high ratings came from the game 7 series.

^You miss nothing. You re not even a TRUE Laker Fan. Take your out dated Kobe jersey somewhere else.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by indohan

Originally Posted by pinkjordansrule

you laker fans sure are cocky. just like the day you lost to portland.

my kings are playing good ball lately. dont be surprised if we beat you.

go kings!

Fat creature, called Grimace, is cocky. Just like the day Ronald beat it (not sure if it's a male/female/shemale) to purple.
what the hell?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by injennz

^You miss nothing. You re not even a TRUE Laker Fan. Take your out dated Kobe jersey somewhere else.
wink.gif

damn.
laugh.gif

The Kings have taken care of pretty much all the top seeded teams this year at home, so this should be a good game.

Kings by a couple.

If we can beat the Mavs with the broken "machine" shooting 1-10 from three range I think we will take care of these Sac-Town scrubs.

I just hope we pull this one out...it's way too tight in the West to lose a game. Look at where Dallas is now compared to say, Saturday. This is going tobe a tough month, we have NOH, HOU, DAL, UTH, in seven days. Starting Friday. I hope we have a great start to the month. LETS GO LAKESHOW!!!! Stay healthy, wedon't need anymore injuries.

If there's any team that I hate losing to, it would be the Kings.

I'm just glad we don't have to see Bibby anymore and his stupid dance whenever he knocks down a 3.

I'm hoping for an Artest triple double en route to a Lakers victory.
smokin.gif

KB8sandiego wrote:
If there's any team that I hate losing to, it would be the Kings.

I'm just glad we don't have to see Bibby anymore and his stupid dance whenever he knocks down a 3.
I used to be like this back when The Bay had more Kings fans than Warriors.
laugh.gif

Now it has reversed.

Back
Top Bottom