Los Angeles Rams are coming home thread (1/12)

I'm'a go back through the thread and make a revised list.

Rams, PERIOD:
-
-

Rams plus:
- (team)
- (team)

Ska is stupid and can't tell:
- @kvsm23vs24?
- @00david00?

Gotta see who's who. :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly, we should go with BPA at 15. If someone like Jaylon Smith or Jack falls; then of course they should be the picks. I've never been a fan of taking a QB in the 1st round anyways
laugh.gif
depends on who's still there though.
agree on taking BPA and if we can't make a trade, Jack at 15 would be awesome. I think we're at the point where we need to make a move for a QB though.. we're a QB away from being a serious contender. Need another receiver and TE and we're on our way. This defense, when healthy, isn't costing us any games

There aren't any qb's in this draft that will make a difference this season. We really need to go the FA route as much as I hate that

I think Goff could. We need to use whatever money we have to resign all our own guys.. Tru, Jenks, Benny, Hayes, Sims, McLeod, and Barron are musts IMO. Maybe not Barron since he won't play as much when Ogletree's back and someone's gonna pay him but it'd still be nice to keep him

Out of 3 teams that were up for the relocation; I am elated the Rams are coming home. I have so many memories of going to games when I was a kid. I reached out to my Nino today and we are already discussing getting tickets for next season. Like some have mentioned; I'd love it if they went back to their old color blocking and uniforms.  Add me to that list fellas, gotta represent for Los Angeles.

We need to explore trade options. Sounds crazy, but Brees would be available, especially if Payton doesnt stick around.

I'm going to throw Staffords name out there. We were linked to him as a possible destination during the season. Detroit may be looking to just blow that team up and start over. But I'd be shocked if he becomes available. You just can't trade QB's, especially ones in their prime. QB position is so weak. Gotta keep them at all costs.

Reminds me of when the Rams were looking at Cousins in 2014, but the price tag was a 2nd round pick. That sounds like a steal right about now.

I'm not even asking for a gunslinger. We're not built for that right now. Just give me a QB with a pulse and can stand in the pocket.

The guy we should have taken last year, the guy I wanted all year leading up to the draft: Teddy Bridgewater. Was hoping he would be there early 2nd, but the Vikings snatched him up with the last pick in round 1. I wanted us to trade up and get him. He's the type of QB we need, with the weak receivers we have. Efficient, smart, makes a big play when needed. Poor mans Russ Wilson. Wins games going 12-19 and 165 yards.

I think Goff could. We need to use whatever money we have to resign all our own guys.. Tru, Jenks, Benny, Hayes, Sims, McLeod, and Barron are musts IMO. Maybe not Barron since he won't play as much when Ogletree's back and someone's gonna pay him but it'd still be nice to keep him

I love Barron. Stick him back at safety with Ogletree's return. But we need to find something better than Laurianitus. He's killing us.

Jenkins is about to get overpaid. We may need to let him walk. Its hard to lock up your corners unless he's legit one of the best in the league. Jenkins is good, but he's a little overrated based on what he's going to command.

Can't wait till they have the draft in LA. I've always wanted to get drunk and hand there through the first round. Catch the 2nd round the very next day

I love Barron. Stick him back at safety with Ogletree's return. But we need to find something better than Laurianitus. He's killing us.

Jenkins is about to get overpaid. We may need to let him walk. Its hard to lock up your corners unless he's legit one of the best in the league. Jenkins is good, but he's a little overrated based on what he's going to command.

Can't wait till they have the draft in LA. I've always wanted to get drunk and hand there through the first round. Catch the 2nd round the very next day
I think Jenkins is gonna be more willing to stay now that we're in LA. Yeah he's gonna cost quite a bit but I think we really need to keep him. Tru had a great year as well but I think he benefited from playing across from Jenkins. They rarely thru JJ's way. Excited for Gaines to come back and Joyner improved a lot this year. Our secondary is looking awesome
smokin.gif

Its amazing how our secondary has improved over the past few seasons. Don't forget about E.J. Gaines coming back from his acl

I think Jenkins is gonna be more willing to stay now that we're in LA. Yeah he's gonna cost quite a bit but I think we really need to keep him. Tru had a great year as well but I think he benefited from playing across from Jenkins. They rarely thru JJ's way. Excited for Gaines to come back and Joyner improved a lot this year. Our secondary is looking awesome :smokin

finally! We've had atrocious secondary for a long time, but through the draft, we built a very good group.

Had no idea there were Rams fans on here :lol:

I'm a Niners fan but I'm definitely excited about the Rams/an NFL franchise is coming to LA.. long overdue :pimp:

I live in Orange County so I'll definitely be making that short drive to catch a couple of games every year, SF coming here once a year has me pumped!

Hope yall go back to those old school jerseys, they're dope as hell

In!

Big football fan so it feels good to have an NFL team to call my own. 
pimp.gif

Chargers need to stay the hell out though 
sick.gif

^ Man, I woke up READY. :smokin

Ready to have my team back. :smokin

Ready to have people FINALLY stop asking me "When are you guys getting a team?"

Ready to stop joking, "Psh, we've got a professional football team: the Trojans. :lol: "

And ready to see who else is READY, and who is still deciding. :nerd:

[quote name="TimidTebow"]The Cowboys will always be my team but the Rams are my number # 2 since theyre going back home. I'll root for the Rams when they're not playing the Cowboys.[/quote]So Cowboys/Rams.

[quote name="lakersreppa008"]I was 3 years old when the Rams left. Adopted the Eagles as my team due to the fact that my cousin was a big Randall Cunningham fan so he put me on Eagles football. If there is room, you can count me in.[/quote]So Eagles /Rams?

[quote name="travis"]born in 93 I never grew up with my city having a team , my cousins lived in boston and repped the Patriots hard whenever I visited them so I became a Patriots fan myself been rocking with them ever since .

now tht we got a team doe I'm all in with the Rams too . teams 1a and 1aa for me .[/quote]Rams/Patriots

[quote name="SoleWoman"]I really wanted the raiders back. I'm cool with the Rams and will always be a cowboys fan. I can't wait. I'm hitting a game next season[/quote]Another Rams/Cowboys.

Rams plus:
- Mr.Guy Mr.Guy (Cowboys)
- @lakersreppa008 (Eagles)
- @travis (Patriots)
- @SoleWoman (Cowboys)

I understand it's some people still hanging on to their teams. I get that. No team in LA forever, and you picked up a squad that you've had for years.

Makes sense.

But it's also some folks who had a squad only because LA didn't, and now they're all in. WE'RE ALL IN!

Recognize. :smokin

[quote name="erupt107th"]Been a saints fan for about 15 years but even when we (I mean they) won the superbowl it didn't feel anywhere near the same as when the Angels won it. Always said if we got a team, no matter which team it was, I would switch over. The day has finally come.[/quote]:smokin :smokin :smokin

[quote name="Vincent Van Ho"]Yeah I'll show the Rams love, I've never cheered for an NFL team before

Will we get every game broadcast on Fox Sports or Time Warner Cable Sports?[/quote]:smokin :smokin :smokin

[quote name="HighRiser07"]I was an Atlanta Falcons fan for the past 10 years, now that LA has an official tean I'm switching over. Can't wait to go to some games this year :pimp:[/quote] :smokin :smokin :smokin

[quote name="the ANTIhype"]I can't front, the Rams were my 3rd choice to come home. I grew up a Raiders fan. Fond memories of pops and I going to the coliseum, as a kid. Bo was killin it. When the Raiders left L.A., I just wasn't an Oakland fan...couldn't do it. The Rams playing in the O.C. always left a bad taste in my mouth too. However I always said WHOEVER came to L.A. would get my FULL support. L.A. Rams LET'S GO!!![/quote]:smokin :smokin :smokin

[quote name="N3RD"]I was waiting for us to get a team. im just glad to have an NFL team to put my name on. Lets go Rams![/quote]:smokin :smokin :smokin

[quote name="MJ 23"]IN :pimp:[/quote]:smokin :smokin :smokin

[quote name="00david00"]Hello, Rams. :pimp:[/quote]:smokin :smokin :smokin

[quote name="kvsm23vs24"]Man I been loading around with football, now that LA has Rams again I might have to take my talents to the Rams :lol:[/quote]:smokin :smokin :smokin

[quote name="dEfCoNzErO"]I've always said I would become a fan of whatever team moved to LA.

I'm on the bandwagon

LET'S GO RAMS!![/quote]:smokin :smokin :smokin

[quote name="PMatic"]IN.[/quote]:smokin :smokin :smokin

[quote name="SoleByThePound"]Out of 3 teams that were up for the relocation; I am elated the Rams are coming home. I have so many memories of going to games when I was a kid. I reached out to my Nino today and we are already discussing getting tickets for next season. Like some have mentioned; I'd love it if they went back to their old color blocking and uniforms.  Add me to that list fellas, gotta represent for Los Angeles.
[/quote]:smokin :smokin :smokin

[quote name="PAIDNFULL23"]In!
Big football fan so it feels good to have an NFL team to call my own. :pimp:[/quote]:smokin :smokin :smokin

Rams, PERIOD:
- casper90403 casper90403
- @erupt107th (Saints) :smokin
- darthska darthska (Titans) :smokin
- Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat
- @JUS3
- @tay1
- run.lmc run.lmc (Falcons) :smokin
- @Oh YoU MaD
- @PMatic
- Nike Still Sux Nike Still Sux
- @Mamba MVP
- @AntiHype (Raiders) :smokin
- @onedollarballah23
- @N3RD
- @MJ 23
- @dEfCoNzErO
- @PMatic
- @kvsm23vs24
- @00david00
- SoleByThePound SoleByThePound
- joebo21 joebo21
- paidnfull23 paidnfull23

Last edited:
I'm saying, I think it's something to be said about folks who had a team and have dropped/are dropping them. :smokin

No shame to those still hanging on. That's not what I'm going for. Like I said, I get it. My squad was taken + I lived in TN = tried the Titans on. Never felt right, but I get it.

Just bigging up those who are all in. :smokin

Last edited:
Still Raiders on mine...

but I'm excited. Finally going to my first NFL game :smokin

Back
Top Bottom