Los Angeles Rams are coming home thread (1/12)

Chargers still on pace to come too? I'm happy with just the Rams tbh :lol:

Gotta cop me a Gurley jersey :pimp:

I can't knock peeps who are from LA and dump their defacto team now. A lot of them were too young when the Rams jumped ship.

I hope all these 9er fans here jump on the Rams. 

F the Bay 
smokin.gif

At least the Raiders played here so I can understand people staying loyal to the Silver and Black

[quote name="NIKESUX"]#HORNSUP!!!!!!!!!!!!

NT RAMILY[/quote]Ramily :smokin Needs to be a thing.

Last edited:
didn't realize there were so many Rams fans on here :wow:. happy y'all got your team back.

good luck when you come to MetLife next season tho :evil:

I wish the Seahawks were showing obvious signs of being on the downslide so that we can snatch Pete up in 2-3 years.

As long as Russell is around, the Seahawks still have plenty left.

I wish the Seahawks were showing obvious signs of being on the downslide so that we can snatch Pete up in 2-3 years.

As long as Russell is around, the Seahawks still have plenty left.
Anything can happen in the NFL, Seattle isn't guaranteed anything. Look how short lived "The Greatest Show on Turf" was. We all know how much Pete loves Los Angeles, just saying.

I think the Seahawks are built better compared to greatest show on turf, organizational wise. We had one super bowl stolen from us, and Mike Martz was just a disaster of a head coach. I think the Seahawks organization is top notch. They do a great job drafting and finding steals.

Had they not found a steal in Rawls, I would say they could be in trouble. But i personally think Rawls is the real deal, no fluke. Maybe he doesn't bounce back from that injury.

Last edited:
Definitely hitting a game next year. Where are they going to play? I thought the stadium in inglewood wasn't done

New logo is trash. I have a bunch of blue and gold Rams gear I can't wait to rock

Last edited:
[quote name="Mamba MVP"]Logo is boo boo man. Not off to a good start...

View media item 1870789
They goofed not going back to the blue and yellow.[/quote]I think they're just going to keep with the original color scheme and do the old school 3-4 times a year.

I actually like the wine/navy colors. :nerd:

Prefer? Oh, I definitely prefer royal/yellow.

But I don't hate the navy/wine.

(Plus me and my son have got so much stuff in that colorway already, I want it to remain current. :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom