Los Angeles Rams are coming home thread (1/12)

I've always loved getting guys with talent and something to prove.

Would love RG3.

Thinking of RG3 and Gurley immediately conjures up the dual threat attack of McNair and George, which was a huge problem for defenses.

Of course grabbing RG3 to emulate that Titans success would most likely mean keeping Fish, the coach of that Titans team. I wouldn't have a problem with that, but I know most want his head already.

Wentz (dude from NDST) could be the best qb in the draft. I wouln't be mad if we got him. Big Ben 2.0

Especially if he puts on another 10-15 lbs. He got wheels and can chuck it downfield

Last edited:
I've always loved getting guys with talent and something to prove.

Would love RG3.

Thinking of RG3 and Gurley immediately conjures up the dual threat attack of McNair and George, which was a huge problem for defenses.

Of course grabbing RG3 to emulate that Titans success would most likely mean keeping Fish, the coach of that Titans team. I wouldn't have a problem with that, but I know most want his head already.

worth a shot, right? Wouldn't that be something to get the guy for nothing when we picked up 3 first rounders and a 2nd rounder.

Both sides provide each other something. RG3 legit gets one of his best chances to start again, and we take a chance on someone that will come for peanuts.

And we still look at drafting a kid.

He was flat out nice his rookie year, than the injuries came. Never really agreed with how he would talk to the media when things were down, but man, he was in an organization where the coaches had no faith in him

His corner should be begging us to give him a shot.

Last edited:
Magic Johnson made his $100 deposit for season tickets. Was the first one? I call BS. For some reason, I don't see him frantically trying on Ticketmaster like I was this morning.

I'd be all for RG3 if the price to get him was right. Watching his rookie highlights; man he had teams on their heels :lol: would be nice to get him and see him get back to form.

As for the draft, I'm a little skeptical on Lynch. Realistically I want them to take a shot on Wentz. Don't know what it is but dude looks like he has that "it" factor.

But I really hope we find our guy at QB soon :lol: it'll get ugly if we don't.

What's the contract situation with Foles, though?

Before we get all ahead of ourselves looking for changes under center.

Last edited:
Come to think of it, I think Foles 2 year $24M deal starts this coming soon :rofl:

Ouch. I remember when that deal happened, i thought great job, way to tie that position up for us and we don't have to worry about it now. Next position.....

Based on this contract, I think he's obviously getting first crack. $13.5 guaranteed deal i believe.

Two straight r.o.y. in a row. Lets keep it going. I hope Treadwell is still on the board cause he might be the third with his ability

yeah, I think Treadwell's stock is going up. Reminds me of when we were seriously in the running for Kevin White last year, and then he had to go have great workouts.

Give us Treadwell man.

#15, right in that Paxton Lynch area.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see a DL at that pick. I think we're getting prepared to drop Chris Long.

anybody place a deposit for season tickets?

http://welcomehomerams.com/

looks like your deposit will also give priority for the 2019 season at the inglewood stadium.

edit: looks like im late to the party.. lol

happy football is back in L.A

Last edited:
Bradford just asked the Eagles for $25M per :rofl:

Aaron Rodgers makes $22M.

So glad he's gone and we got at least a 2nd rounder for him.

Back
Top Bottom