Los Angeles Rams are coming home thread (1/12)

Can't eem be too mad at the defense with all the injuries. I think we all knew the Keenum pick was coming 
laugh.gif
I was really hoping that if Detroit got loose on us, Goff would get some burn. Then when Keenum was about 15 throws into his 20-consecutive completions, I thought 'I mean, if you're gonna keep throwing like this, do your thing, then.' 
laugh.gif

in the most unsurprising turn of events.. your Jeff Fisher led Los Angeles Rams are back to .500

**** this whole coaching staff
mean.gif

in the most unsurprising turn of events.. your Jeff Fisher led Los Angeles Rams are back to .500

**** this whole coaching staff :smh:

We are never going to get better until we get a new regime. No excuses!!!
If we only could have drafted Prescott, our team would be deeper with talent to absorb the blow of someone going down with an injury

p.s. **** GOLDEN TATE!!!!!!

Prescott's looked great but him and Elliott are benefiting big time from that line. Even if we drafted him, he wouldn't be playing anyway cause Fisher's a ******* idiot.

and yes, **** Golden Tate. Hasn't done anything all year but of course lights us up.. hate that little ****

The Goff era begins in 2 weeks.

Those are some of the worst throws you'll see out of a pro QB.

The two deep balls on the second to last drive. Atrocious. Just floating in the air.

And the last pick where he was throwing it up for Quick to get. Even Megatron isn't catching that one

What a waste of a good performance from the defense. Can we ever have both sides of the ball play well in the same game?

Last edited:
And if they don't start Goff, that says a lot about Goff and where he's at. It will crush any little confidence he has if they don't start him.

I'm using my amnesty clause from when they moved from STL and declaring myself a Chiefs fan until they get rid of this sorry *** regime. My blood pressure and heart can't take this insanity. Good luck Ramily

C'mon, bruh, get yourself back in here. :lol: It will be awhile before they get rid of this regime. :\

[quote name="casper90403"]What a waste of a good performance from the defense. Can we ever have both sides of the ball play well in the same game?[/quote] what a waste of a great start. Giants open with the ball and we force a fumble on their third play, and immediately score.

Force them to punt, get the ball back and score 3 more. Boom, 10-0 just like that.

Then they punt again.

Their first 3 possessions were a turnover and 2 punts.

GREAT start. No way we should lose that game.

Buuuttttt then damn near every play was Gurley or Austin. And by that, I mean mostly Austin.

I probably sound like I hate dude, but I absolutely do not. Definitely consider myself a fan. Similarly, I'm also a fan of Ron Artest on the Lakers, but that doesn't mean I think he should be touching the ball every play and that the offense should be ran through him. Limits. You have to know your players' limits, and Jeff seems to think that Tay's limits are the same as Jerry Rice's or Randy Moss's.

I don't know, I just know he gets at least two touches every possession, and that's absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:
Anyone hear the recent buzz?

- Goff struggling under center, because a large majority of his HS and college experience was from the shotgun

- Fish has exactly one month to turn things around in a positive direction

I think he's going to be somewhere between average and slightly below average, but I think we still need to stick with him.

I'm sort of feeling the same way, unfortunately. I'm a big body language guy. Its something i use in my line of work. And he exudes terrible body language. He always looks bewildered/confused. Strange for a QB.

There's many reasons why he hasnt played yet. And its not because Fisher wanted to take it slow with him. I truly think its because Goff is extremely poor. BUT, then i go and think about the reports about Fisher being against drafting him, and if that was the case, Fisher should have started him earlier in order to pretty much say "I told you so to the organization" and possibly save his job even further.

Something stinks, and I'm leaning towards Goff stinking, even though i absolutely despise Fisher as a coach.

Scary test for him this weekend. Would not be upset if Suh ate some bad tacos on Saturday and had the runs. He's going to try to land on Goff with all of his lb's.

Unreal. I will not be renewing my season tickets as long as he's around. I think 2018 is an option year for the team?

So essentially, next year is the year. Full season here in LA, Goff as a starter, he has no excuses now.

LEGIT sat for 10 minutes thinking about whether I should run on the field just to go yell at fisher today.

15 years ago it would have happened.

In this FB sports group I'm in, someone had joked about Fish being Mr. 8-8 and I was like "We need to win 3 games for that to be true. We're not winning 3 more games."

4-9 right now. 4 game losing streak after 1 win against the Jets that was all FGs for both teams, a win that stopped our PREVIOUS 4-game losing streak (that's right: we're on our SECOND 4-game skid right now).

lose 1

win 3

lose 4

win 1

lose 4

He ain't eem Mr. 8-8 anymore w/ his clown self.

one thing i thought about was is this job appealing enough to bring in a good coach? I think we're much more appealing once the new stadium is ready.

We gotta fire Fisher, no doubt. But i'm curious who we could bring in.

It needs to be a home run hire as we go into the new stadium.

Back
Top Bottom