Los Angeles residers...what to do, where to get tatted? vol. Black Keys Vacation

depends what u want... tattoo shops here are like liquor stores... They everywhere...

depends what u want... tattoo shops here are like liquor stores... They everywhere...

Hit up Sunset and/or Hollywood Blvd and I'm sure you will have a nice pick of shops. Remember, if you only visit Hollywood or the tourist locations, please don't go back to Philly or wherever depicting LA or Cali as such because it's a lot more to it and you need a good month travelling to numerous counties to get a good feel of Cali... 

Hit up Sunset and/or Hollywood Blvd and I'm sure you will have a nice pick of shops. Remember, if you only visit Hollywood or the tourist locations, please don't go back to Philly or wherever depicting LA or Cali as such because it's a lot more to it and you need a good month travelling to numerous counties to get a good feel of Cali... 

Originally Posted by crobers 78

It's not my first time traveling or to Cali. Good look on the streets with shops tho

Originally Posted by crobers 78

It's not my first time traveling or to Cali. Good look on the streets with shops tho

Back
Top Bottom