Lost my phone but I think I found it for sale on Craigslist

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

+1 for the meat up and rob him.
are you going to rape him first? 
laugh.gif

rob him. i meet up with a kid at el cerito bart to sell an iphone and he was looking at it and just started running. fast little %*%+! straight
had a car parked around the corner and dove in the passenger window and a %*%+! drove off with his feet hanging out the window.

but the phone wasnt really mine so i said $%+$ it its karma

rob him. i meet up with a kid at el cerito bart to sell an iphone and he was looking at it and just started running. fast little %*%+! straight
had a car parked around the corner and dove in the passenger window and a %*%+! drove off with his feet hanging out the window.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

Word? I can picture that clearly.
roll.gif

Next time have someone with a bat chillin' around the corner to hit a groud-rule-double for any runners.

Word? I can picture that clearly.
roll.gif

Next time have someone with a bat chillin' around the corner to hit a groud-rule-double for any runners.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

%*$ how he drive like that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif