LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Ok. Just finished watching the episode "DAVE" and it has me TRULY thinking Hurley is important. Soooo important that Jacob's Nemesis tried tokill him. Just watch the episode again and remember when Hurley met Jacob....

Netflix has every episode for view on TV streaming, so if you have a 360/ps3 than watch it! It's HD and so clear
pimp.gif
but way clearer on the ps3 for somereason...

Originally Posted by MECKS

im barely on the 10th episode... im watching like 5 episodes a day any prediction on how long itll take me to catch up?

im on season 1 LOL

A few weeks to watch and digest everything. Sounds like you'll be caught up or very close to it by the time Season 6 starts next month.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Netflix has every episode for view on TV streaming, so if you have a 360/ps3 than watch it! It's HD and so clear
pimp.gif
but way clearer on the ps3 for some reason...

Really cause I've watched it on both my PS3 and 360 it looks the same...

I'm like already hooked on the show. the plot twists and everything are crazy as hell.

I'm trying not to read what u guys say so i don't spoil it for myself. since you are all like 120 episodes ahead of me
laugh.gif

This thread didn't start at the beginning of the show or anything. Started at the beginning of Season 5.
laugh.gif

I vote for the same for the Final Season. Yeah, you could slap a title like 'LOST, Season 6: The Final Season' onto this thread, but it's not justfor S6, whereas THIS thread really is the S5 thread.

My vote? New thread.

Since this is on the first page anyways, just wanted to say..

MOTHER @!$#$@+ LOST!!!

Also, MECKS, I don't think 5 a day is gonna cut it if you want to make it in time for S6
laugh.gif

-Uptempo, nice observation. Never thought that Dave my have been smokie/ Jacob's nemesis. I'll have to check that episode out again.

-I still say keep this thread.

I still want to keep this thread as well just because so much is going to tie into this season. Both sides have their arguments for what to do. It justdoesn't seem worth making a whole new one for no particular reason besides "this was originally a season 5 thread".

Also, here's the third LOST SUPPER picture that has shown up. Don't think anybody has posted it here:

supper03.jpg

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

-Uptempo, nice observation. Never thought that Dave my have been smokie/ Jacob's nemesis. I'll have to check that episode out again.

I mean he might be the game changer...Even what Boone said while Locke was in the sweat lodge (season 3 episode 3 i believe) at the airport. He sayssomeone's in trouble (eko) then as Locke points to people he gives little updates about they're safe for now (Charlie & Claire), you can't helpthem now (Jack, Kate and Sawyer) but when he gets to Hurley he just says...No not Hurley. Show makes you think...

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I mean he might be the game changer...Even what Boone said while Locke was in the sweat lodge (season 3 episode 3 i believe) at the airport. He says someone's in trouble (eko) then as Locke points to people he gives little updates about they're safe for now (Charlie & Claire), you can't help them now (Jack, Kate and Sawyer) but when he gets to Hurley he just says...No not Hurley. Show makes you think...
Didn't care much for that episode at all when I first watched it. Felt silly at the time, so I def need to go back and see what Dave was allabout.

im sorry but whos dave? i just finished season 5. ive seen all the episodes but i cant seem to rememeber a dave..

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

im sorry but whos dave? i just finished season 5. ive seen all the episodes but i cant seem to rememeber a dave..

I think it's the dude form Hurley's flashback which was his imaginary friend.

oh right, the bald dude. yea i remember now. anyways favorite character is easily sayid, ever since he saw Ben for what he was way back when i knew he was thesmartest/coolest/best instincts character.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

This thread didn't start at the beginning of the show or anything. Started at the beginning of Season 5.
laugh.gif

I vote for the same for the Final Season. Yeah, you could slap a title like 'LOST, Season 6: The Final Season' onto this thread, but it's not just for S6, whereas THIS thread really is the S5 thread.

My vote? New thread.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

pimp.gif
but way clearer on the ps3 for some reason...

Really cause I've watched it on both my PS3 and 360 it looks the same...
Nah, I had both my ps3 and 360 streaming next to each other on at the same time and even started at the same time and everything to compare andthe ps3 is better.

Back
Top Bottom