LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

wat about the crazy dude at his mental hospital who spit the numbers?(glasses medium, scraggly hair, and a robe) Or went crazy when he heard em, i forget...iseen em all, but i remember thinking alot about that guy and that hes not crazy but really knows everything about everything.

Just have to ask him the right way.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Richard Alpert episode would be nice but I want a Vincent episode. IT will truly reveal everything!
The dog?
laugh.gif

How about everybody boasting about a new thread go ahead and make one? I really don't care either way, but i'm definitely not going to be the one whomakes it. We should be focusing on the next two weeks going by as fast as possible than worrying about new threads and Vincent episodes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Richard Alpert episode would be nice but I want a Vincent episode. IT will truly reveal everything!
The dog?
laugh.gif
Yea think about all the *$+% that dog has prolly seen on the island that might to a new discovery
laugh.gif
couldn't keep a straight face but think of the possibilities!

The producers were seriously considering this thought. They were VERY close to doing it. It was supposed to be in the second to last scene of theshow. Thank God that's not the case
laugh.gif

I wanna know what the hell is up with Ethan Rom. Why the hell did he end up with the others? I guess he was kidnapped/taken by the others and raised to be oneof them? I guess that is how he got the last name Rom instead of Goodspeed.

These damn whispers are driving me crazy too. I REALLY hope that we get to find out the true meaning behind them, even if it is just the others moving orsomething simple.

Two weeks from tomorrow baby!

pimp.gif

I just started rewatching season 1.
I'm feeling like Christian was the proxy for someone else on 815 to get back to the island somehow.

I only watched a few eps so far but I feel like him and Locke will have some connection.

i think they did, he drank at the bar with sawyer and then sawyer left to kill that dude and christian was in a car accident?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I wanna know what the hell is up with Ethan Rom. Why the hell did he end up with the others? I guess he was kidnapped/taken by the others and raised to be one of them? I guess that is how he got the last name Rom instead of Goodspeed.

These damn whispers are driving me crazy too. I REALLY hope that we get to find out the true meaning behind them, even if it is just the others moving or something simple.

Two weeks from tomorrow baby!
They'll explain this soon.

I'm watching season 2 right now. Almost done. Hopefully I can finish this season and up to season 5 in two weeks and watch season 6.

Michael and Claire are SO annoying, same with Charlie.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

I'm watching season 2 right now. Almost done. Hopefully I can finish this season and up to season 5 in two weeks and watch season 6.

roll.gif
but as you go on, every character has a time where theyare annoying as hell ..

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

i'm on season 1
ohwell.gif

do they ever provide subtitles for when Sun and Jin speak?
hahah yeah they dont keep you in the dark

lol...chose a good list of people to find annoying, add boone and mr. eko up on that list of 'annoying people'
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

roll.gif
but as you go on, every character has a time where they are annoying as hell ..
Locke, Ben, Hurley, and Desmond NEVER get annoying. To an extent neither does Sayid but some of his flashbacks are just lame.

I was indifferent to Charlie until the fandom started jocking hum when he died. I guess ppl have a thing for underdogs. He's just a sometimes funny addictto me that doesn't deserve a female as hot as Claire.

Kate is by far THE most annoying character on the show.

Back
Top Bottom