LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

eek.gif

are you serious with that last part. this *!$+ is just getting better & better, now this brings up a ton of questions, how exactly did he get off theisland, why does he want to reclaim the island. what is the relationship between widmore & ben

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

OK, I just figured out the entire show. Guess I'll be free on Wednesdays from now on.

I think I got most of it also

But when he said his name Im sure a blood vessel popped in my brain.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

are you serious with that last part. this *!$+ is just getting better & better, now this brings up a ton of questions, how exactly did he get off the island, why does he want to reclaim the island. what is the relationship between widmore & ben
i think its like wats going on with john and ben now
ohwell.gif
itsjust gone keep happening one day john will have to turn the wheel and the new leader steps up then johnn will be trying to get back
ohwell.gif

i really hope that isnt it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Damn no finesse or nothing just jumped right into the sci fi %+@+. Them british dudes was serious, "the other hand". Widmore related? he did say "our island" just like Widmore likes to claim the island.

And what's good with the others? did i miss the episode where they explained why they're so adamant on beating/killing you first then talking? these dudes just weren't raised right.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by ericberry14

are you serious with that last part. this *!$+ is just getting better & better, now this brings up a ton of questions, how exactly did he get off the island, why does he want to reclaim the island. what is the relationship between widmore & ben
i think its like wats going on with john and ben now
ohwell.gif
its just gone keep happening one day john will have to turn the wheel and the new leader steps up then johnn will be trying to get back
ohwell.gif

i really hope that isnt it
ohwell.gif
that is bout hella true. but that would mean that widmore became the 1st leader of the others, then ben came along and usurped his position asleader, then locke has come along and is in the process of usurping ben's position. But i think the difference is that ben accepted his demotion from beingthe leader of the others, while widmore refused to accept it.

Lol, i havent watched lost since like mid season 2... and i see ppl off the island and dudes teleporting and %#+% what the hell??? Time to go rent some seasondvds

When Desmond said his son's name was charlie kinda got to me

Charlotte...R.I.P.

now I wanna know what that beam of light was in the jungle in the clip of next weeks episode.

Originally Posted by stillmatic

SO ALPERT GOES TO SEE BABY LOCKE

Yep, I remember that...and he made him choose between a list of items...I can't remember what he picked though...can somebody help me with that one?

But all I have to say is WHOA!!!!....this show just keeps getting better and better...the writers are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom