LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So eventually, Widmore is going to send people to go capture and kill Ben. One of those people will kill Ben's daughter in an attempt to get Ben. Ben will meet up with Widmore and promise to avenge his daughter's death by killing Widmore's daughter. Desmond s with Widmore's daughter, and they've got a little girl, named Charlie. Ben is trying to get everyone back on the island because; Widmore is trying to... protect the island? Keep people on it?

Wait, isn't that their son, not daughter?

And i think that camp is where otherville was. I think when Sawyer and Juliet saw the camp she said Rupert has always been there, then sawyer asked how old he was.
I'm pretty sure she meant that Richard was always there, as in on the island, which is just as amazing in its own right. He must have theanswers to that four toed statue, and pretty much everything about the island.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by EB4President

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by stillmatic

SO ALPERT GOES TO SEE BABY LOCKE

Yep, I remember that...and he made him choose between a list of items...I can't remember what he picked though...can somebody help me with that one?

But all I have to say is WHOA!!!!....this show just keeps getting better and better...the writers are
pimp.gif
Pretty sure Locke chooses the knife when he is supposed to choose the compass and Alpert gets angered.
so wait a minute, wasn't the compass Alpert's not Locke's? did baby Locke choose correctly? oh crap im LOST mind %!!*#+ again.

The compass was Alpert's. Baby Locke chose i think 2 things correctly and then the knife over the compass, which was wrong. And alpert walks away.

seeing Widmore in the jungle was crazy, and next week looks even crazier. I dont think Widmore was every the leader though. Young widmore doesn't seem as inviting as the other leaders, he is really hotheaded

And i think that camp is where otherville was. I think when Sawyer and Juliet saw the camp she said Rupert has always been there, then sawyer asked how old he was.
It was John.....Rupert
laugh.gif

As for Widmore, I think he was exiled from the island, maybe by Ben. All we know is that he knows that Ben is/was the leader and he is still mad at what happened...

I still don't understand why Faraday didn't tell Charlotte what was going on.
cuz he a d!ck in the butt as$ _ if thats wat you cool love i hate everybody close to me
grin.gif

is it possible that Farraday's mother is the woman who dealt with Desmond in London and the woman who we saw in the end of last weeks episode talking toBen?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Yep, I remember that...and he made him choose between a list of items...I can't remember what he picked though...can somebody help me with that one?

But all I have to say is WHOA!!!!....this show just keeps getting better and better...the writers are
pimp.gif
Pretty sure Locke chooses the knife when he is supposed to choose the compass and Alpert gets angered.
so wait a minute, wasn't the compass Alpert's not Locke's? did baby Locke choose correctly? oh crap im LOST mind %!!*#+ again.

The compass was Alpert's. Baby Locke chose i think 2 things correctly and then the knife over the compass, which was wrong. And alpert walks away.

seeing Widmore in the jungle was crazy, and next week looks even crazier. I dont think Widmore was every the leader though. Young widmore doesn't seem as inviting as the other leaders, he is really hotheaded

It was John.....Rupert
laugh.gif

As for Widmore, I think he was exiled from the island, maybe by Ben. All we know is that he knows that Ben is/was the leader and he is still mad at what happened...

cuz he a d!ck in the butt as$ _ if thats wat you cool love i hate everybody close to me
grin.gif
its gonna take me 4 seasons to figure out what the hell you just said.

Originally Posted by PearI Jam

is it possible that Farraday's mother is the woman who dealt with Desmond in London and the woman who we saw in the end of last weeks episode talking to Ben?

That is Ms. Hawkings.

But besides that I must say Faraday is
pimp.gif
,I also think that Hawkings is his mother too. I guess I can see why Widmore came to him and the rest, if they wererelated to someone from the island. Am I the only one who find Myles humorous?

Oh yeah and Charlie is a boy, at least I thats what I heard the doctor say.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

haha, I don't really have it all figured out, but I think a lot of things can be explained now... Bomb with lead and concrete + radiation... How everyone is connected... etc.
Wait. I remember Sayid and Jack crawling under the hatch joint and saying how it was covered with concrete like it was Chernobyl melt down (season 2). Perhaps the H-bomb buried in the past was what the hatch was built upon. The energy from it was harnessed but something went wrong, so they have tocontinually release the energy in small amounts by inputing the code 4 8 15 16 32 42. I don't know, that's all I got.

I think the bomb was planted under the hatch, somehow pressing the button every 108 minutes enabled the bomb from not going off.
des pressing the fail safe key saved the island and explains the extreme amount of radiation he got.

So the radiation from the buried bomb is causing the problems with the pregnancies, right?

is it possible that Farraday's mother is the woman who dealt with Desmond in London and the woman who we saw in the end of last weeks episode talking to Ben?

That is Ms. Hawkings.

pimp.gif
,I also think that Hawkings is his mother too. I guess I can see why Widmore came to him and the rest, if they were related to someone from the island. Am I the only one who find Myles humorous?

myles = that asian guy in the videos son? lol

Originally Posted by Wings90

So the radiation from the buried bomb is causing the problems with the pregnancies, right?

bomb=50s
darhma=70s

the asian darhma doctor's wifey had a kid.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Originally Posted by Wings90

bomb=50s
darhma=70s

the asian darhma doctor's wifey had a kid.

Yes but Candle also spoke of an incident, so maybe that rendered those on the island incapable of having children.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

That is Ms. Hawkings.

pimp.gif
,I also think that Hawkings is his mother too. I guess I can see why Widmore came to him and the rest, if they were related to someone from the island. Am I the only one who find Myles humorous?

myles = that asian guy in the videos son? lol

Haha maybe, it is a possibility.

pimp.gif

It was John.....Rupert
laugh.gif

im so sure that Ben is the one who is solely responsible for the exile of Charles Widmore, also i believe that once you have been banished fromthe island, it prevents you from returning. So basically widmore has to have his men find the island & use Faraday's experiments so that he can returnto the island again.

and to the question of why Faraday didnt tell Charlotte, that's because he would have revealed to all of their little group that they are inevitably goingto die unless Desmond finds a way to help them out. He didnt want all of them to become panicked & suffer from mass hysteria at the idea of their impendingdeaths

Originally Posted by ericberry14

It was John.....Rupert
laugh.gif

im so sure that Ben is the one who is solely responsible for the exile of Charles Widmore, also i believe that once you have been banished from the island, it prevents you from returning. So basically widmore has to have his men find the island & use Faraday's experiments so that he can return to the island again.

and to the question of why Faraday didnt tell Charlotte, that's because he would have revealed to all of their little group that they are inevitably going to die unless Desmond finds a way to help them out. He didnt want all of them to become panicked & suffer from mass hysteria at the idea of their impending deaths

Charlotte being sick reminded me of the Constant, she had also hinted to forgetting her mothers maiden name. I feel that saying he would have to revealed tothe group about Desmond is kind of a reach. No one else knew she was feeling ill and if it was the same illness that people were experiencing on the boat, wellhe could have prevented it or at least tried. Now that he is dying, he might have some explaining to do and people will be asking questions since he spends themost time with her and the info about Desmond might come out this way.

Isn't it funny how things happened reverse of what we expected? It wasn't Richard Alpert who chose John Locke. It was John Locke who found Alpert... Itwasn't Widmore looking for some island. It was Widmore looking to return home.... It wasn't a special island that attracted research. It was a failednuclear bomb that made the island special.

Isn't it funny how things happened reverse of what we expected? It wasn't Richard Alpert who chose John Locke. It was John Locke who found Alpert... It wasn't Widmore looking for some island. It was Widmore looking to return home.... It wasn't a special island that attracted research. It was a failed nuclear bomb that made the island special.
i highly doubt that it was the nuclear bomb that gave the island its special properties. if so, then how would the failed nuclear bomb explain thetime travel by the people on the island, how would it explain the black smoke monster, how would it explain the plane crashing over the island? it doesntreally explain any of that stuff.

damn i was quoted like 20 times lol. i neat alpert goes to see new born baby locke, rember he was standing by the door at the hospital.

PS- Widemore is faradays father.

I know, I'm reaching a little and haven't thought through the details... But once you have time travel, then everything else can follow. The whisperscould just be souls trapped in time travel. The smoke monster could just be a self-correction mechanism to account for any paradoxes created by time travel(although why it takes the form of a smoke monster, I have no idea). The plane crashing could be part of that same self-correction mechanism. Lest we forget:

The Universe, unfortunately, has a way of cause-correcting. That man was supposed to die, that was his path. Just as it's *your* path to go the island. You don't do it because you choose to, Desmond, you do it because you're supposed to.

I know, I'm reaching a little and haven't thought through the details... But once you have time travel, then everything else can follow. The whispers could just be souls trapped in time travel. The smoke monster could just be a self-correction mechanism to account for any paradoxes created by time travel (although why it takes the form of a smoke monster, I have no idea). The plane crashing could be part of that same self-correction mechanism. Lest we forget:

The Universe, unfortunately, has a way of cause-correcting. That man was supposed to die, that was his path. Just as it's *your* path to go the island. You don't do it because you choose to, Desmond, you do it because you're supposed to.

But the rules don't apply to Desmond...She was just trying to scare him into doing what she wanted.

I know, I'm reaching a little and haven't thought through the details... But once you have time travel, then everything else can follow. The whispers could just be souls trapped in time travel. The smoke monster could just be a self-correction mechanism to account for any paradoxes created by time travel (although why it takes the form of a smoke monster, I have no idea). The plane crashing could be part of that same self-correction mechanism. Lest we forget:

you are correct... you are reaching. not to mention if the smoke monster is a self-correction mechanism of time, then that would mean that Ben can"control" time, because he can "control" the smoke monster. so that kinda nixes your theory

PS- Widemore is faradays father.
im going to need some confirmation on this. It wouldnt surprise me since we learned that Widmore supported all his research & is taking careof his sister now, but i still need confirmation.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

you are correct... you are reaching. not to mention if the smoke monster is a self-correction mechanism of time, then that would mean that Ben can "control" time, because he can "control" the smoke monster. so that kinda nixes your theory

regardless, I stick by my theory save some tweaks here and there. I mean, it comes down to a question of whether the island was special to begin with, or ifthe bomb led to it being special. My biggest critique of my own theory is that there's no reason to believe a man-created phenomenon would limit itself tothe size of the island. As in, why would the whole island time travel as opposed to just half of it?

I swear, the writers on this show are the illest dudes ever. I just finished watching the episode, and damn that was awesome. It was nice not seeingJack/Kate/Ben/Sayid this week. After Hurley's actions last week it was nice. I thought to myself that the time traveling thing was getting out of hand andtired, but when Richard said "cool it Widmore" and Locke gave him that "i know you" grin, it made all doubts go away instantly. People onthe island>>>>>People off the island right now. Locke and Farraday are such G's at this point on this show.

Did anybody notice the Polar Bear on the wall at Widmore's office when Des confronted him? Nice easter egg I noticed that I haven't seen anyone mentionhere. Like the producers have said before, LOST is that type of show that begs for replay value and it definitely gets that from me. I want to watch the firstencounter with Locke in the previous episode where he saved Juliet and Sawyer just to see if I can pick up on how Widmore was acting.

Desmond's son being named Charlie got to me too.
frown.gif

Locke saying "Jacob sent me" and Alpert freezing up was classic. Everything definitely makes sense for Richard to visit baby Locke now. I meanseriously, how do the writers and producers come up with this crap? For anyone to call this show anything but stellar just doesn't like mysteries/sciencefiction or can't appreciate a good show. I know a lot of people are probably "Lost" right now at what's going on with this show, but thosepeople need to log online and chat about it like us nerds do.
laugh.gif
It's the best way to get everything figured out/understood if you don't get itcompletely.

I swear LOST is THAT show.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
More to come later i'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom