LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

When Desmond said his son's name was charlie kinda got to me

Charlotte...R.I.P.

now I wanna know what that beam of light was in the jungle in the clip of next weeks episode.

2 things I thought of. Either the first event that penny's people in the artic picked up. or the time the hatch door was opened and the light shot outcause it was night time.

Widmore was not the first leader. If this island is as old as it claims then he can be the first. jacob would be one of the first then christian maybe had itat one time.
If the leader is chosen from an early age widmore would have been chosen years before this episode. but had yet matured to assume control, hence richard stillgiving orders. I think once you excercise your leadership in the wrong way or a way the island disagrees with, Richard starts to look for the replacement.
Looks like John basically threw his name in the leadership pool by telling Richard to look me up in 2 years. lol
If all season is like this im going to be a very happy person.
laugh.gif

haha, I don't really have it all figured out, but I think a lot of things can be explained now... Bomb with lead and concrete + radiation... How everyoneis connected... etc.

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by stillmatic

SO ALPERT GOES TO SEE BABY LOCKE

Yep, I remember that...and he made him choose between a list of items...I can't remember what he picked though...can somebody help me with that one?

But all I have to say is WHOA!!!!....this show just keeps getting better and better...the writers are
pimp.gif
Pretty sure Locke chooses the knife when he is supposed to choose the compass and Alpert gets angered.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

haha, I don't really have it all figured out, but I think a lot of things can be explained now... Bomb with lead and concrete + radiation... How everyone is connected... etc.
wally we go back pm me before i %$+! you up
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

question now are they in the past or future
nerd.gif
Well that little camp is gone. Also, was that camp site the same spot where Otherville was? The scenery of the two look very similar.

If so then thats gone as well, so maybe further back in the past? Or ahead in the future? I hate waiting a week.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by CasperJr

question now are they in the past or future
nerd.gif
Well that little camp is gone. Also, was that camp site the same spot where Otherville was? The scenery of the two look very similar.

If so then thats gone as well, so maybe further back in the past? Or ahead in the future? I hate waiting a week.
if it follow my day = past night = future then they are still in the past i guess well find out next week and its been 100% so far

Originally Posted by quiktoflip

Charlotte...R.I.P.

now I wanna know what that beam of light was in the jungle in the clip of next weeks episode.

2 things I thought of. Either the first event that penny's people in the artic picked up. or the time the hatch door was opened and the light shot out cause it was night time.

The light is from season one when locke was banging on the top of the hatch and the window in it lit up.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Yep, I remember that...and he made him choose between a list of items...I can't remember what he picked though...can somebody help me with that one?

But all I have to say is WHOA!!!!....this show just keeps getting better and better...the writers are
pimp.gif
Pretty sure Locke chooses the knife when he is supposed to choose the compass and Alpert gets angered.
so wait a minute, wasn't the compass Alpert's not Locke's? did baby Locke choose correctly? oh crap im LOST mind %!!*#+ again.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

haha, I don't really have it all figured out, but I think a lot of things can be explained now... Bomb with lead and concrete + radiation... How everyone is connected... etc.

Could that be part of the energy source that Changs readings show?
Maybe because she met daniel in the past she named her kid Daniel Farraday. Hawking could be her maiden name.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Charlotte...R.I.P.

2 things I thought of. Either the first event that penny's people in the artic picked up. or the time the hatch door was opened and the light shot out cause it was night time.

The light is from season one when locke was banging on the top of the hatch and the window in it lit up.

I thought it looked familiar

Charlotte...R.I.P.

nah cant be that light was white/clear this light looked blue/green

Sawyer says in that preview, I saw Kate in the jungle. Maybe they go back to when they first opened up the hatch. Someone had that theory that the whispersthey used to hear are them traveling back in time. Desmond & Penny FTW. Widmore is a manimal. What did he do to that chick? Widmore wasnt really actinglike a leader like some are insinuating. Acting like a chump under Alpert. SNAP HIS NECK SON. lol...

Originally Posted by schaefmp

Sawyer says in that preview, I saw Kate in the jungle. Maybe they go back to when they first opened up the hatch. Someone had that theory that the whispers they used to hear are them traveling back in time. Desmond & Penny FTW. Widmore is a manimal. What did he do to that chick? Widmore wasnt really acting like a leader like some are insinuating. Acting like a chump under Alpert. SNAP HIS NECK SON. lol...
yea i remember that but i aint saying he the leader but i do think one way or the other he was the 1st to turn the wheel i dont know if it was byforce or wat but he turned it

Charlotte...R.I.P.

I thought it looked familiar
I thought of that too, how is that going to work though? The island hasn't "skipped" to a point in time where Locke, etc., wereactually on the island..........
I can see it now -

Locke coming face to face with himself............

schaefmp

Best avy ever.
roll.gif

Well if that was the case then at some point next episode they end up around themselves.

Could it be possible that all the times we see someone where they aren't supposed to be that they're also skipping through time?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

pimp.gif
so wait a minute, wasn't the compass Alpert's not Locke's? did baby Locke choose correctly? oh crap im LOST mind %!!*#+ again.

The compass was Alpert's. Baby Locke chose i think 2 things correctly and then the knife over the compass, which was wrong. And alpert walks away.

seeing Widmore in the jungle was crazy, and next week looks even crazier. I dont think Widmore was every the leader though. Young widmore doesn't seem asinviting as the other leaders, he is really hotheaded

And i think that camp is where otherville was. I think when Sawyer and Juliet saw the camp she said Rupert has always been there, then sawyer asked how old hewas.

So eventually, Widmore is going to send people to go capture and kill Ben. One of those people will kill Ben's daughter in an attempt to get Ben. Ben willmeet up with Widmore and promise to avenge his daughter's death by killing Widmore's daughter. Desmond s with Widmore's daughter, and they'vegot a little girl, named Charlie. Ben is trying to get everyone back on the island because; Widmore is trying to... protect the island? Keep people on it?

Well Baby Locke was supposed to choose things were HIS, so how was he wrong in skipping the compass? maybe Richard was wrong.

Originally Posted by EB4President

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

pimp.gif

The compass was Alpert's. Baby Locke chose i think 2 things correctly and then the knife over the compass, which was wrong. And alpert walks away.

seeing Widmore in the jungle was crazy, and next week looks even crazier. I dont think Widmore was every the leader though. Young widmore doesn't seem as inviting as the other leaders, he is really hotheaded

And i think that camp is where otherville was. I think when Sawyer and Juliet saw the camp she said Rupert has always been there, then sawyer asked how old he was.
It was John.....Rupert
laugh.gif

As for Widmore, I think he was exiled from the island, maybe by Ben. All we know is that he knows that Ben is/was the leader and he is still mad at whathappened...

I still don't understand why Faraday didn't tell Charlotte what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom