LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

WHAT IF...

The 72 hours that Hawking tells Ben that he has is the timeframe before the people still on the island all die? I mean it seems like slowly but surely everyone is becoming affected by the time travel "nose bleed". As i'm typing this though that does make sense, but doesn't. Why the hell would it be 3 years in the FUTURE when they decide they need 72 hours to save the people on the island three years ago. I'm going to go crazy if I keep thinking about LOST tonight. Especially after what Drama just posted.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I thought time on the island doesn't pass the same as time in the real world...

plus the island isn't really three years in the future at this point is it... it's been jumping around in time (so three days to them have been threeyears?) and they probably figure that into the equations for finding it... no?

i have no clue...
smh.gif

man this episode gave me a massive brain freeze. i wonder why miles, Charlotte and Juliet are having nose bleeds is it because they were on the island thelongest like Desmond . the canoe part was strange because it seemed to take place in the future, so it looks like someone else found the island could it be theOceanic Six

miles is supposedly the son of dr. chang/marvin something or w/e the doctors name was. We're suspecting that charlotte was born on the island, and thatshow she knows about Dharma. And Juliets been on the island for a few years. i wonder if daniel will be next, then locke/sawyer.

I'm also wondering how juliet knew about that specific airline.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

man this episode gave me a massive brain freeze. i wonder why miles, Charlotte and Juliet are having nose bleeds is it because they were on the island the longest like Desmond . the canoe part was strange because it seemed to take place in the future, so it looks like someone else found the island could it be the Oceanic Six
could it be the Oceanic Six shooting at Sawyer and them when they were on the canoe

I love LOST.

I'm actually just enjoying watching this season for what it is at the moment. I mean, I would drive myself crazy for the past couple of seasons trying tocatch the small things such as what Sun was reading when she got that package. Such as the name on Ben's van. All that stuff is great but it's toomuch for me to catch live. I would spend hours during the week thinking about the why's, how's, what's next, and all that stuff. I've kindalearned to let go and just wait for what they'll throw at me next week. I know we'll get the all the pieces to the puzzle eventually but I'menjoying putting it together week by week.

I'll still look at screen caps tho..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Originally Posted by sole vintage

man this episode gave me a massive brain freeze. i wonder why miles, Charlotte and Juliet are having nose bleeds is it because they were on the island the longest like Desmond . the canoe part was strange because it seemed to take place in the future, so it looks like someone else found the island could it be the Oceanic Six
could it be the Oceanic Six shooting at Sawyer and them when they were on the canoe
There were two canoes, 6 people fit in one. Plus they don't seem like the ones that shoot first and ask later.

One of the things that has been bugging me is the doctor on the boat, they found his body washed up upon shore but he was still on the boat.

gottagitdemjs wrote:
2. Miles has to be Candle's son. This theory is supported farther tonight when Miles gets a nose bleed. Faraday says it happens to people who've spent a significant time on the island. Significant to me is like many years, not many days. Juliet....bleeding. Charlotte....bleeding. Miles....bleeding. Sawyer.....not bleeding. Hmmmm....Something tells me Miles and Charlotte both grew up on the island.

I agree with that and it makes sense.

But what about some of the people on the boat who also had nose bleeds, I think that is where the bearings come into play maybe...

Right click show picture, If you got fire fox, copy image location and paste it to the address bar...

And iono, Looks like the dog from Beethoven...
laugh.gif

But it's hard to tell from that angle. I always thought there was more to Vincent tho...

WOW!! After watching last night episode I thought it was more of a "filler" episode, but upon further review, it was TV CRACK as usual...

- Ben is a MONSTER. He is the one trying to take Aaron. He is getting his way with getting to O6 back. Dude is THE master manipulator.

- My only question is why? I'm sure he could care less about the non-O6 dying (or the O6 for that matter). He must have something else in mind....

- Rousseau!!!! And for the person asking, Ben is not the biological father of Alex. He took her, or so we believe....
laugh.gif

- Jin being alive and in the radius!!! Like someone said it could be a sea level radius, so the chopper in the air wouldn't be in it (?).

- Claire's Mom had a straight killer (or was it just a really confused) look when Jack mentioned Aaron. I wonder if she'll ever find out.

- I wonder why Sawyer didn't reconize the canoe that he, Jack, Kate, and what's his name (forgot again). Took from the other island.

- Who was in the other canoe shooting??

- And I like the theory of why the O6 is 3 years ahead, maybe it just has to do with "Island time", But, that seems like a big jump in time. However,a BIG problem with that is, we know the O6 was rescued in 108 days non-island time. And it seems like that's what the O6 thought too (I think?). Or, maybewhen the island moved, it just initially skipped 3 years ahead...

- Looks like Locke going to turn the wheel next week. Doesn't that mean he will have to leave the island and never come back??

This is what I remember for now. I'm sure I'll have more as it comes to me, I'll edit until someone else posts or I get confused with other stuff.
laugh.gif

Maybe the only way Locke can come back is if he dies.

I'm looking ahead, and who kills him? And why don't they dispose of his body when they do? Damn I can't wait to see that episode.

who was popping at them?.... it looked like an identical canoe... And the same type of rifle shorty had... Im just getting back on this show... so much hashappened Im gonna catch up this weekend

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

can't wait to see Ben talk Sun out of buckin shots and Kate into calming down. I'm glad this wasn't a Kate centric episode as i thought it would be.
Can't wait. Next week looks to be a very good episode.

On another note.... Where is Rose and Bernard????

Back
Top Bottom