LOUD clothing brand Update: Spring 11 collection pg. 5

You from the city so I"ll support you bruh.
pimp.gif

I'm also part of this brand and i pretty much build the website. This whole thing started with a simple design that read "loud" which is the logo. Demand grew very fast beyond our expectations, so we allowed people 2 pre-order, since we had so many people wanting that particular design, we focused on producing just "that" design. We also started this whole thing during this current winter season so with limited funds under short notice we only produced 2 logo sweaters. We have more of designs to come. 

I'm also part of this brand and i pretty much build the website. This whole thing started with a simple design that read "loud" which is the logo. Demand grew very fast beyond our expectations, so we allowed people 2 pre-order, since we had so many people wanting that particular design, we focused on producing just "that" design. We also started this whole thing during this current winter season so with limited funds under short notice we only produced 2 logo sweaters. We have more of designs to come. 

Yall going in on this guy 
laugh.gif

Stuff is pretty garbo though man. I aint even gonna lie to you.

Yall going in on this guy 
laugh.gif

Stuff is pretty garbo though man. I aint even gonna lie to you.

Originally Posted by norim21

NT keepin' it real!!!
roll.gif

Your surprised? 
But seriously though, fongstarr is right. No matter what you make "loud" out to be, the meaning and the about statement have absolutely zero to do with the graphic.

And at the end of the day that is what you're selling, a graphic. It seems like you came up with an idea and you went with the first font that you thought looked cool; instead of taking the time to try and relate the graphic, what the word means to you, and your mission statement (if the non-sensible paragraph can even be considered that).

Bottom line, you're trying to charge people top dollar for something that you put little to no thought into.  

Originally Posted by norim21

NT keepin' it real!!!
roll.gif

Your surprised? 
But seriously though, fongstarr is right. No matter what you make "loud" out to be, the meaning and the about statement have absolutely zero to do with the graphic.

And at the end of the day that is what you're selling, a graphic. It seems like you came up with an idea and you went with the first font that you thought looked cool; instead of taking the time to try and relate the graphic, what the word means to you, and your mission statement (if the non-sensible paragraph can even be considered that).

Bottom line, you're trying to charge people top dollar for something that you put little to no thought into.  

Originally Posted by makaveli55

Please tell me that you know the difference between a sweater and a sweatshirt.

Back
Top Bottom