Louis Vuitton opens massive manufacturing factory in Texas VOL. coppin Foreign made in da USA

Can I get cliffs? Are these simply assembled in the USA, with foreign materials?

Will retail price changes/lower?

Is there enough demand for this factory?

People were used to buying these products with the euro mystique. They don't want their LV made in Texas.

The opposite is usually said for every other type of product. I welcome made in USA products for the most part.

I'm seeing this as a ploy to keep retail $$ high while products actually being made cheaper here. It's a win for the company, not consumers.

Is there enough demand for this factory?

People were used to buying these products with the euro mystique. They don't want their LV made in Texas

50% of US LV bags sold domestically are made in USA, LV already had to small factories in California.

in addition to da tax benefits given to LVMH to opening up in TX, domestic production gives em a advantage of ramping up products and churning em out at a faster clip to respond to growing demand.

I dont want a louie duffle that's not 2500 and up anyways. Something I'd keep the rest of my life. They can keep these cheap 1k joints

cost of living is cheaper in TX plus no personal state income tax.
you actually believe grown adults who probably have financial priorities can survive with $13 wages? unless they still live with their mother i guess they can skirt by, but let's be honest with ourselves $13 is bread crumbs.

u on foot in Houston Texas, everything you can possibly ever tell me is filed under ? status.
Your not on most 30+ year old independent male levels if your still shacking with your mother. For me to prove anything to you, it will be a utter waste of energy and time if I did.

you can file that under "forward progress" when you decide to leave the bird nest.

Your not on most 30+ year old independent male levels if your still shacking with your mother

actually most millennials still live at home, and id be a fool to leave
a rent controlled apt in Nyc my mom is gonna give me when she moves back to DR, you on da other hand sir on foot in wit no car in Houston Texas. smells like ? to me sir.

now go away, u no car working up a BO walking under da TX sun
walking to every destination ?.

The guy who lives like he's still a teenager is taking shots at someone for taking public transportation.

don't u have fair dust that you have to wish upon that's gonna somehow magically make your proposition over da thread topic profitable?

don't u have fair dust that you have to wish upon that's gonna somehow magically make your proposition over da thread topic profitable?
This is an excellent attempt to deflect from the fact that you live life like a teenager and you're trying to take shots at someone for taking public transportation. Like, only an immature child would think taking public transportation is a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom