Louis Vuitton opens massive manufacturing factory in Texas VOL. coppin Foreign made in da USA

ninjahood ninjahood

Nah, you deflecting from the fact that you're a 30+ year old man that acts like a 16 year old. Only an ignorant, immature child would think taking public transportation or investing in renewable energy are somehow bad ideas. Maybe one day you will grow up!

actually most millennials still live at home, and id be a fool to leave
a rent controlled apt in Nyc my mom is gonna give me when she moves back to DR, you on da other hand sir on foot in wit no car in Houston Texas. smells like ? to me sir.

now go away, u no car working up a BO walking under da TX sun
walking to every destination ?.
those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones

i'm all for donald trump but what's the point of louie vuitton being made in the US and in texas of all places
how is still a luxury item being made in texas ?

i can't think of anything luxurious coming from texas

better to build a sweatshop in malta keep it in europe then a sweatshop in the desert of texas
i rather have a pair of jordans made in texas

Last edited:
i'm all for donald trump but what's the point of louie vuitton being made in the US and in texas of all places
how is still a luxury item being made in texas ?

i can't think of anything luxurious coming from texas

better to build a sweatshop in malta keep it in europe then a sweatshop in the desert of texas
i rather have a pair of jordans made in texas

I have no idea what this post is supposed to be saying

plenty of people living outside their means. You are satisfied and cheerful for more material goods in the country. instead of advocating for better living conditions. no wonder you are delighted with this capitalistic venture. strange how you are ecstatic for this, however any social progression you shut it down because you do not want the essential things in life like better education and health programs for under privileged individuals.

EDIT:
as if you are not in the same situation, you want to act as if you are above it, yet you live at home with your mom and talk down on people who do the same. delusions of grandeur.

crazy to think the people making the bag, can't afford to even buy the bag, they just finish making. Capitalism at its finest.

alchemist iq alchemist iq You're 100% right about capitalism but you'e wildin' if you think the cats working at the LV plants in France can afford these products either.

alchemist iq alchemist iq You're 100% right about capitalism but you'e wildin' if you think the cats working at the LV plants in France can afford these products either.
It's not about actually affording LV products, my statement in the bigger picture is actually saying: "Give these people reasonable wages" so they can survive. $13 is bread crumbs in the grand scheme of things.

crazy to think the people making the bag, can't afford to even buy the bag, they just finish making. Capitalism at its finest.
Not that crazy considering neither can the people that make the nikes everyone on this site buys or bought at some point.

Hand made in France or the USA it don’t matter the materials and where/what they are sourced from and the finished product really matter. There’s this idea that France and Italy and these other euro countries are synonymous with superior quality and that’s Just false.

Reactions: ASE
Not true, anything made here competes with da elites of da world, hence why LV set up shop here.

BMW makes all its SUVs here.

da Honda Accord been American made for a long time now.

etc. etc.
Also forgot to mention localization to customers

Back
Top Bottom