LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^ he already got a pair. A lot cheaper then that
laugh.gif

I'd like to know how you got John Walls pair.. did he sale them to you? (aka Terrelle Pryor) Isnt that an NCAA violation? lol

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

^ he already got a pair. A lot cheaper then that
laugh.gif

I'd like to know how you got John Walls pair.. did he sale them to you? (aka Terrelle Pryor) Isnt that an NCAA violation? lol
john gave me his shoes after he left UK .

I CANT BEAT YOU BOYS .

im just gonna sell sneakers , holla at me if you need something . you might actually appreciate us .

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Just gave em to you? I know he was getting hooked up at FTL, I find it strange if you wasnt hooking him up as well. (NCAA violation). But we wont get into that
laugh.gif

DO YOU THINK JOHN CARES ABOUT $ OR SHOES ?   HE DOESNT NEED TO GET HOOKED UP . HE BOUGHT 3 CATS HATS AT FULL PRICE WHEN WE TRIED TO OFFER HIM THE HATS FOR 10 BUCKS A PIECE.

HE JUST SENT US A PAIR OF SIGNED ZIGS LAST WEEK .

MAYBE YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY APPRECIATE OTHERS AND THEIR HARD WORK .

ONENESS HAS NEVER BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY NCAA VIOLATIONS .... JEEZ MAN YOUR JUST A SALTY HUMAN BEING .

JOHN IS OUR HOMIE ... JUST A REGULAR DUDE MAN . HE WAS A KID , OUR STORE WAS COOL TO HIM SO HE WAS COOL TO US .

THE REASON DUDE WAS TOLD 5 GS FOR THE SHOES IS BECAUSE " THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE " BUT 5 GS WOULDA CHANGED MY MIND OTHER THAN THAT ... THATS WHAT THEY ARE WORTH TO OUR SHOP ..

I'd love to know these facts you have about Jimmy Wall and Footlocker. I'm good friends with a lot of the people that worked at the store last year during Wall's time in Lex, and he was treated like any other regular customer. He didn't get any benefits that aren't extended to anyone else who isn't considered a friend/regular in the store.

Although this may not interest most people, I hope it will at the least change the direction this thread has taken the past couple of days, within the next week or so, Footlocker in Fayette is supposed to be receiving the remaining inventory of the UK Hyperfuse left in the HoH stores. Fayette FTL had a few pairs a couple of weeks ago, and moved all those so they're supposed to receive what's left.

Which got me thinking: I know the deal with HoH and limited releases etc. But why does Nike/Footlocker not at the least allocate some pairs of these teams specific shoes to the city where the teams can be found? I get the college series of Hyperfuses was made for HoH but why not send a few pairs of the UK's to the Lexington Footlocker, and send a few pairs of the other team shoes to the other cities upon release and create a little hype there as well?

On top of that how does Nike make a hyperfuse team shoe with logo for sale in stores, but the version the players on that team received don't even have the logo? Makes no sense to me.

pretty sure we are getting a HOH here in lexington by the end of the year they came in and took measurements and are moving some of the stores around .

as for the college logos on hyperfuse shoes i am pretty sure nike pays for the use and whatever they do with the shoes is on them ..

Yep, Lexington Footlocker has the highest Basketball shoe sells in KY. Followed by Jefferson Mall. If this were a few years ago I believe Jefferson Mall would be a front runner.

wow. what did i miss? i think i started all of this by mentioning full court lol, my bad, we all know how shady they were back in the day ( grape 5, nubuck 5 releases, $$ in my tour 4 shoe box ) didnt mean to start a war....but he was just goin along with that joke when he mentioned charging for info.

And it figures hoh would be in lexington. we never get #*@! here but deveroes lol.

Fayette Mall is the only Mall in the whole city of Lexington that is why that Footlocker moves so much Basketball shoes. If Louisville didn't have 3 Malls and only had one Footlocker in the whole city you would see it open in Louisville. But obviously this is not the case.

for whatever reason I was think of niketown instead of house of hoops, yeah that wouldn't have anything to do with that.

Been selling off a lot of my collection lately. But had to pull the tigger on a pair of cement III's they got here last ight, and it appears jordan has stepped up the quality significantly. The box is a very nice touch as well

What's up fellas?

Couple of recent wears:

2ppd7b6.jpg

2cmq8zn.jpg

2le1ctj.jpg

^ Recycled, obviously 
laugh.gif

And finally finished a custom I had been thinking about on an unwearable pair of scream green 96s:

(Before)

4reye1.jpg

(After)

2ithpw4.jpg

257q7no.jpg

Quick questions: Is there anywhere in town (or even in Lexington or other areas for that matter) that might have some old stock laying around? Like some vintage runners or cross trainers etc.? I went to Shaheen's in Portland for the first time the other day, but they only had 4 or 5 pairs of old stuff and nothing I was interested in. So any other mom and pop places or old sporting goods stores? Thanks ahead of time 
wink.gif

Later guys -Seth

^ I think i remember u bein in there, u had infrared 90s on? i was the one that showed u the wall with the old boxes....all the old stock that was any good has been gone for a few years.

^ Haha, yeah that was me. Thanks for the help! There were a couple pairs I might've thought about if they were my size. I had never been there before so I was just browsing around mostly. I always like going to old department stores and stuff so it was cool to see. There's some shops back home (around Bowling Green) that are like time capsules, like walking into a store in the 50's or something.
And the thought crossed my mind that somebody working there might have been on here, but I wasn't gonna ask 
laugh.gif

and larrivee you are about 4-5 years late on Shaheens, DMoney cleaned them out of everything good years ago lol They HAD a bunch of nice old stuff laying around, but D kept it all to himself lol

Back
Top Bottom