LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Anybody know anywhere in the 'Ville that still has a 9.5? Ran the anthem 5k, then had to work overtime yesterday morning. Online and all the stores in St. Mathews mall were sold out by the time I got there.
Nevermind, snagged the last 9.5 at FNL in Jefferson Mall. Lovin this shoe

^^Glad you got your pair XIV. JB did a good job with this one.

BadBoy I'm sure those size 15 boxes take up a lot more space
laugh.gif

and I'm so pissed off I didn't get the BHM 3s.. I thought it was gunna be such an easier cop 
30t6p3b.gif
 .. If anybody sees a sz 10.5 somewhere please let me know!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Sorry Eric and Nic about the BHM's. It was kind of out of my hands. Had no idea so many wanted them.

Cincybcats22 and I walked with 4 of the 7 pairs available. These were alot more hyped that expected.

I feel like JB could've better executed the shoe. At least added more gold.

An interesting detail on the shoes is the word "Owner" on the heel. Crazy.

Overall the quality was up to par.

As for the Playoff 13's. LOVE THESE SHOES!

Top 3 shoe for me if not my all time grail.

pimp.gif

Anyone else cop? Heard Louisville sold them really well.

i noticed how it said owner on 1 shoe too, but then looked at the other and it said player....so player owner

I got some jordans thats im trying to get rid of.
(10.5)fire red 3,(10.5) playoff 8, and (10) stealth 23.
They are VNDS asking $100 for each. Make Me some
offers. PM me

Unless I can find somebody to grab me the entourages, im passing to get the electric foams. I still NEED to get the griffeys, but Louisville is sold out completely from wat I've heard!!

electric green seem to be more limited then expected didn't realize no one in the mall is getting them..but Entourage def. cop electric greens possibly..wouldn't mind kobe rice tho.

Who in the city is gettin or has the entourages?? And that's crazy that no one n the mall is gettin the electric foams!! FA usually gets all the foams unless HOH exclusive or very very limited. Hope my connect can come thru now

FA at southland terrace has royal foams up to a 9.5 as of monday.. i picked up another and their last 10.5 that day too
pimp.gif

and if u have any Q's about who's gettin what as far FL or FA just pm me and get my # and i'll see wut i can find out for you. I know some stuff now but "Feds takin pictures" so just holla at me

My "connect" couldn't come up with the foams so I had to "settle" for the entourages lol. I also picked up with Kobe Rices late late saturday night. Lucky for me

Yea why not..I use to be a lurker but I've been posting more and more lately lol.

I'm Jordan I work @ champs n jmall and y'all might've seen me @ lids before that

you werent the guy wearin the green hornet trainers on friday were you? if so, me and TylerHundley was talkin to you about buyin stuff off of eastbay n what not that morning after we got our entourages.

oh i got the entourages, the glass blue kobes, and put the electric foams on layaway this weekend... 2011 has been nothin but struggle so far with all this heat droppin
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom