LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Dang sounded like some heat...my dad would have killed to have your blk cement 3's...were they all ds or vnds...i hope you got a lot for them...plus we wear your size...an 11! I didnt think these staelths would sell out that fast...that is good to hear. Spoosman...you sound like my dad, married, two kids, and my mom hates it when we keep bringin shoes home haha.

Thanks for the compliments. There is a couple pairs I wish I wouldn't have sold but oh well. I wear all my shoes but I keep most in nice shape. I thought everyone would put water repelant on their shoes, but I didn't put any on my V's so I will see if they stay as clean as my other shoes.

I only put protector on my suede shoes. Im not sure if it does anything for other materials, I may be wrong, but thats rarely the case. Just kidding. But no, seriously.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Hey Chewy, I would love to see a pic when you display all the DS pairs. I can only imagine the type of collection you have. I just won a pair of flint XIII's the other day and I'm excited as hell to get them. But you have OG Auquas as big pick-ups. There is a big difference there. But anyway I would love to see a pic.

^^^^^ THanks man the aquas are a one time thing, my grails, thats the most ive ever paid for a pair. I took a long break from collecting in college, being a broke college kid pretty much means no collecting. I have a decent collection. Nothing like some of these cats on here though.
-pokemon2k

Hey Chewy, the black & cement dunks are on Journeys.com. Just seen them and thought I'd let you guys know. I'm not feelin the yellowed bottoms.

^^^^ Way ahead of you. Ordered them this morning at work. Thanks for the heads up.
-pokemon2k

man i tried to like dunks and buy the true blues, but i dont know i just cant wear them for some reason. i like em though, i dont know what it is. hey chewy send me some pics of them aquas i wanna check em out. i cant see the pics on this thread,

I know what you mean DMONEY. That is the first pair of dunks I have bought. Really I bought them because the true blue III's are my favorite J's. I just don't think they look right on me. I wore them twice though with jeans. I don't think I see myself wearing them with shorts.

I love dunks...I just recently started buying them this year...I usually only buy them in hi tops, but the dunk low jordan series is an exception..the true blue's are crazy!

I actually wear a lot more of my dunks than I do my Jordans. I love the retro feel to them.
-pokemon2k

And I think I added the olives back to the list of shoes that will be purchased. I still beating myself up over the stealths, I know Ill end up regretting it. D I got those militaries if you still need them.
-pokemon2k

Hey Chewy, I received my XIII's today. Do you mind sending me your email address so I can send you a few pics just to make sure that they are legit. I would appreciate it, Thanks

PM'ed you^^^^ I do charge a small fee
-pokemon2k

if anyone needs to know that spot to get L.S releases up in cincy or indy hit me up or just pm me. Only charge $30 per spot i give. Yo chewy hit me up if ur thinkin about goin to get the olives. i let u know on the millies.

Hey DMONEY, I think I'm gonna pass on the olives, I don't really like them. I'm kinda warming up to the burgandy's though. I hope your price doesn't go up before then. Let me know.

Check your mail spoos. D it probably depends on how the the funds are. There definately growing on me.
-pokemon2k

It would be me that would have been mad prolly, but i dont care...I just copped those blk 3 dunks and they are real nice!!! The olives are mine for sure...I've liked them since i saw them earlier this year...and the burgandy's are a must copp...school colorway!

^^^^ Where did you pick up the cement III's? Mine came from journeys on friday.
-pokemon2k

Back
Top Bottom