LOUISVILLE, KY heads

^^^^ Looks like they have hit a bunch of stores. Let me know what you find out. THey should be here soon, a guy in the post said they hit indianapolis already.
I BREAK LIKE 29 KNECKS IN 10 SECONDS, I DUNNO THATS LIKE A RECORD!!
THE GURLS ARE ALL SCREAMING, LIKE OMGOSHHH I LOVE UUUU
im like i dont luv u sorry
-pokemon2k

Thats a great outlet find hrich. Do they usuallly get pretty good stuff?
-pokemon2k

Penny 1s released at FOot Locker at Jmall this morning. My roommate got a pair.

He also said they only got 12 pairs and they are sold out of 11.5, 12, 13 and i think he said 7.5 or 8....not sure though.

Oh, and yes, edinburg usually does get some pretty decent stuff. I think I may be heading up there this weekend to hit the Jcrew and Polo and Nike. I will let yall know what I see. Last time I went they had Cards and Citrus 7s.

Hey hrich thanks for the heads up. I just got back from the Jmall and got my pair. I appreciate it.

no prob, I thought about gettin em but I got bills to pay, and i just spent about 3 on my girl for christmas...priorities suck.

^^^^ Picked mine up from St Matts. I really missed this shoe. They would have killed it if they put them in the OG box.
-pokemon2k

Did they have many left when you went to J-mall spoos? On a side note I walked into journeys and they wanted $100 for the II Dunks. I hope the IV's arent that much because those are the best ones yet.
-pokemon2k

i dont wanna do this but im gonna have to sell some stuff to make room and make a lil money for christams shopping. Ill probably have some stuff up in the 9.5 to 10 forum in a couple days if anyone is interested.

Chew they had a few pairs left. I asked if they had a sz 10 because for some reason I think I remember you saying you wore a 10. I was gonna pick it up for you. I don't know why I didn't but I was glad to get on here and see that you got your pair. Also I couldn't agree more with you about the dunks. I'm looking forward to the white IV dunks, they look nice from the pics I've seen. Hey have you decided where you will get your fire red V's? When you decide let me know if you don't mind. If you don't care I might meet up with you. I always go to finish line in St. Mattews mall because of my FL card. Let me know.

^^^^ Im hoping to score a few pairs on eastbay the night before. Since its a GR I hope it wont be a problem. It really depends what goes on the night before, if im out, ill be at the places that opens late. I appreciate the look out on the pennys. Ill let you know where I end up going.
-pokemon2k

P.S. Anyone have a hook-up for a WII, i have been looking for weeks with no results. LEt me know if you have any info. I have everyone I work with on the look out for me.
-pokemon2k

Just scooped up the dunk II's, that price jump is ridiculous though, they are hot. I'm waitin to cop them penny's until after christmas, although I should have picked them up for 50% the other day.

Just a heads up...even though I know You all hate full court, they have gotten the burgundy clothing in and shoes and will be doing a midnight madness release, im still goin out of town because i dont feel like payin' $200+ for one pair.

^^^^ What do you mean $200+ are you talking since they make you buy a shirt?
-pokemon2k

Thanks for the heads up but I'm gonna pass on the bugandy's. I'll just stick with the fire red's. I need to save money for all the III's coming up next year anyway, my favorite moldel as a matter of fact.

Yea because the cheapest shirt is like 40$ and the shoes are 145$, so yea 200+. Thats why when My dad goes out of town to scopp up our two pairs we can get em for like 310, much better! I'll stay home and scoop up our two pairs of fire red 5's. The quality on them is amazing, you all should come and get them from my store, foot action in st.mathews, next to chick filet.

Yea the 3's are gonna be crazy next year, but i gotta save now for the laser 5's and blk/silver 5's also.

Man I'm sorry but them laser V's are horrible in my opinion. Black silver v's are nice though.

I think they're alright, they will be a nice add to the collection though. Oh yea we just got in the white/black/blue barry sanders zoom turfs, you should come and check them out.

post pics of those zoom turfs. footlocker at st matts still has pennys as of yesterday. that journeys still has every color of the jordan dunks and a nice pair of stabs on sale for 59.

just got back from edinburg, not jack @#%$ at nike. some navy leather AM1s, kobe 1s, penny ivs. j.crew and polo had some nice stuff for cheap though so it wasnt a total waste.

Damn hrich. Me and the wife are going up there tuesday or wednesday while the kids are in school. I was hoping they had something good in there, Oh well, maybe they will get a shipment in before then.

HAvent been able to sign in the past few days. How many pairs of V's is your store getting Mjmvp?
-pokemon2k

Back
Top Bottom