LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Corey, I hate you because of them new pickups you got up there. Those Cool Greys are so ICY!

And yeah D, Im not sure if it was good or not, but I sure in the hell enjoyed it. I hope he coaches with that type of passion this year.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

I dont think that Presser was a good idea, at all.

I agree.

I didn't see passion, I seen a guy that knows he screwed up big time and now he's crying like a baby because people won't quit talking about it.He's the damn basketball coach of a major university in Kentucky and he thinks people won't talk about it? Come on.

^True. I think he's tripping also because said events happened 6 yrs ago. But its hot news to the rest of the public. He needs to just lie down in the bedhe made for himself and be quiet. If he keeps trying to defend himself, he'll start looking like he has a guilty conscious. Silence is golden...

Originally Posted by chetti mon

^True. I think he's tripping also because said events happened 6 yrs ago. But its hot news to the rest of the public. He needs to just lie down in the bed he made for himself and be quiet. If he keeps trying to defend himself, he'll start looking like he has a guilty conscious. Silence is golden...
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Somebody, ANYBODY, let me know if yall are gettin a size 15 in the spacejams. i need those bady come rd.... thanks in (months) advance lol.

Anybody in here into SBs? I got a pair of VVNDS Hunters I am sellin. Size 10. LMK if anybody is interested.

And its been quiet around here. WAKE UP LOUISVILLE!

from the website:

2604 Portland Avenue
Louisville, KY 40212
502-778-9741
Monday thru Saturday 9:00 - 6:00
Closed on Sunday

I was told the Bo's have hit Deveroes. To bad I dont have the money at the moment
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Summer 2010 Nike....Let the games begin!

I will be a very broke man next year ! I guess there is a reason why i have only bought 3 pairs of kicks this year (so far).

I will not pass on the Bo's. Im al;ready kicking myself for passing on the atlantic Penny's. Keep us updated what stores get the Bo's .

Bordeaux Samples? Wow. Its been too long since i've been on this site.

Yeah, I picked them up this afternoon. Was on my way to deveroes and decided to check city gear 1st. I'm very happy with them, with the exception of thecreased up toebox on the right shoe. It's pretty bad for a brand new shoe, but that's what I expect from retros.

Btw has anyone listened to the bp3 or obfcl2 ? I must say that I was worried about jay hearing the songs that leaked, but like always he came through. Raekwondid the same thing! I was very impressed with his new one. I will be buying both of these when they drop.

B96 is playing the whole bp3 tonight at 9.

I've listened to probly a little over half the album and i'm very satisfied.. the only songs im not really feelin is "Off that" and"Reminder".. not that i think they are bad but just not what I expected..

Only have heard the singles, ive decided that for albums that im really anticipating, im gonna start waiting til RD, nothing like going into best buy, puttinthe cd in and hearing it for the first time, i like for albums to stay new as long as possible.

oh yeah and heres a ? i have if anyone can answer it....how come black tee shirts are always smaller than any other tee shirt from the same company? This isreally pissin me off, i just got a few new tees in and the black ones u can really feel the difference in sz....hate that %+#%.

I dunno D, i rarely buy black t's because i have a white boxer that sheds like crazy. So, i try to avoid black.

I tried to wait until the rd for Jay, but i was like a kid in a candy shop when i was bored at work and saw the tracks on youtube. I can listen to the first 7or 8 songs in a row, until it gets to "off that" and then i have to skip.

Now that im home, here is a photo of the creased bo:

that orange is sick. and why dont you take them back, show the creases and get a new pair that isnt creased as bad?

Back
Top Bottom