LOUISVILLE, KY heads

It's that time again. ROYAL FOAMPOSITES!

Who all is copping and how many?

Anyone have their stock pictures from the 2007 release? Chew or Spoos?

That release was crazy.

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

Anyone know who all is getting the Royal Foams down there???  I'm assuming it will be the same as the coppers and Eggplants, but just wondering.

full court is gettin em, but they will probably tell u they aint. I seen them in the boxes in the back last time i was down there. wait.

^^^Tyler, idk if you are still looking, but i saw the christmas kd's on shelves up here at the mall the other day. just looking out

Nah full court ain't getting them. My spot up North is though. You can paypal me if you want info on that spot. Serious offers only.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Nah full court ain't getting them. My spot up North is though. You can paypal me if you want info on that spot. Serious offers only.

serious offers on info on a store that will have them ? wow ...... i mean we are on our way to becoming the best shop in kentucky for nike and dudes on this thread pay no attention ... crazy

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

serious offers on info on a store that will have them ? wow ...... i mean we are on our way to becoming the best shop in kentucky for nike and dudes on this thread pay no attention ... crazy
2zg57ht.jpg

Obviously someone can't catch sarcasm. Yay your stores getting them, congrats. So is almost every Footaction and Footlocker in Louisville. If you already know that nobody in this thread cares to pay attention to your shop, why do you continue to come in here to post? Yeah we know what your shops getting. Best Nike store in Kentucky? Your getting the same Nikes that Footaction, Deveroes, FootLocker or City Gear here in Louisville get.

im just trying to help people before they pay for INFORMATION

we give hookups , no tax , % discounts , etc ...

this is the kentucky thread correct ?  my shop is in kentucky right ?

i just want LOCALS to know that we are another outlet for shoes that sell out and we ship for free and give out deals left and right we also  care about our customer.

a few people in the thread are asking where they can find them . sorry if i gave them another option

man if you saw the stuff i saw over kicks you would believe anything .

i mean honestly i dont need a forum to sell my stock . im just trying to have people understand that one of the reasons i am still in business if because i take care of my customers . i dont want to pay full price for stuff so i try to carry that over to good customers .

like the man said footlocker deveroes and footaction got you for 212.00.......

def get no love in here your right about that . so i will leave it alone . there is 3 or 4 homies from NT that support and they get love back .

all i can do is keep it real G

I don't understand all the hate on Dunk. He's just trying to let everyone know he's getting them, 1 more spot to consider for a hyped release. Oneness has always done good business for me.

indifferent.gif
 All of you guys are taking this too seriously. Dude is really just trying to make his hustle and promoting his shop. Nothing else. 
grin.gif

Dunk, I appreciate the heads up, and what you guys are doing for the Lexington shoe game in general. Nice to see some things coming through the Lexington Area, that we haven't gotten normally in the past. Keep up the good work.

i mean i think nt has sold us maybe 2 pairs of shoes over the 3.5 year course its been since my start of actually having a physical store. trust me im gonna be fine without nt for networking / advertising. literally just trying to help locals out , its all love .

i wasnt even gonna say anything but when a dude said he is selling information i stepped in . then i get hammered like it was a joke, i thought he was serious ....

man if you saw the stuff i saw over kicks you would believe anything .

i mean honestly i dont need a forum to sell my stock . im just trying to have people understand that one of the reasons i am still in business if because i take care of my customers . i dont want to pay full price for stuff so i try to carry that over to good customers .

like the man said footlocker deveroes and footaction got you for 212.00.......

def get no love in here your right about that . so i will leave it alone . there is 3 or 4 homies from NT that support and they get love back .

all i can do is keep it real G

Well let's be REAL then.. You can't act like you always come on NT promoting deals/hookups you got for us. THAT would be appreciated. If I had known that you were giving deals out like that I would've probably bought a couple pairs from you already, but that was never mentioned before. Not even free shipping. Things would probably change if you started to mention things like that.

y'all actin like we told dude to go tie hisself to train tracks or somethin. i posted a pic sayin no one cares because he said he has the best shop in kentucky. it was more a joke than seriousness but he's callin us crazy cuz we dont show his shop attention? so then yeah, you deserve a No One Cares. because obviously we don't. its whatever if you're promoting what you're shop is gettin but sayin its crazy we dont show your shop attention because its the best shop in kentucky is dumb. If you was really into this thread like your acting, you would halfway know Corey atleast and know he's jokin about chargin dudes for info. But obviously you're not into it like that outside of sayin what your store is gettin, which is fine, but dont act like a little girl when we dont mess with you to get our stuff. But most definitely i wish you the best and by all means i'm not knockin your hustle, but dont knock us cuz we don't mess with you. most of us here in louisville either work for shoe stores or are affiliated with someone that does whether or not they're the "best in kentucky".

I'm lookin for another pair of UK's anyone know where i can find a pair that hasnt been worn? They told me they want 5 stacks for their worn pair, I'm cool on that. If anyone sees another pair let me know.

Originally Posted by kicksfor3

I'm lookin for another pair of UK's anyone know where i can find a pair that hasnt been worn? They told me they want 5 stacks for their worn pair, I'm cool on that. If anyone sees another pair let me know.

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 shots fired.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by kicksfor3

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 shots fired.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom