LOUISVILLE, KY heads

O wow lol small world. Yea that was me!! Never knew NTers were soo close among me ya know. Good to meet cha

Yeah, that was us in there. Thats twice you've stopped me in the best 2 weeks asking about my shoes (All Star LeBron 7s a week or two ago). I should have figured you was on here, and you should have figured I was on here
laugh.gif

Yea ur right about that. It just NEVER crossed my mind that a guy wearin some Lebron ASGs was a NTer. At least from now on we know

I didn't know so many people are lookin for those trainers until right before x-mas when I was in that thread. If I had the money I woulda bought em and put em on the bay

I'm always wondering who might be on NT too 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Just curious, anywhere in town got the varsity red Griffeys? I haven't kept up with anything lately.

Few recent wears:
2cxfbma.jpg

2jtgrm.jpg

eil7us.jpg

jkvzeu.jpg

Wow. I've been out of the loop for awhile with my season in full swing!
Very glad to see alot of names I still recognize doing well!!!!!

As I just pop in to support the thread, I figured I will let you all know a few things:
For the basketball fans: Great college basketball will be played at Bellarmine this weekend as they are the host of the DII NCAA tournament [[Midwest Region]] ... 8 nice teams with different styles of ball. My team, UIndy will play BU first round @ 6pm saturday [[if we didnt have to wear our hyperdunks or lebrons; you all know I would rock some heat]]
laugh.gif

Also: glad to see the new showcase date, I should be able to attend!!!

Lastly: if anyone needs any help looking for things, I am in Indy and will likely be able to help once our season is closed.
Stay up guys. You all rock!!!

I would try to go Saturday, but I will be in Florida. Good luck with BU, Coach Dav has that team playing AMAZING. I seriously think they could win a first round game in the D1 NCAA Tourney thats how good they are.

Agree, and a majority of the Midwest region could pull upsets in the big dance. All 8 teams are really nice for those of you that love good basketball. USI is loaded as always, NKU has some DI transfers from Tennessee and St Bonaventure, Drury has some DI transfers, one from Mizzou... Really appreciate the good wishes!

NICE Spiridons, love that shoe. I know this is late but, are the Entourages still around anywhere? should have just copped friday but i was kinda sleepin on em.

I'm gonna try to make it Saturday Miles. My old Teammate Jeremy Kendle been gettin buckets for BU..

gonna see if Jenkins can get me in the game
laugh.gif
, I watched my brother's team play NKU this season and they do have a nice style of play. Should be an interesting showcase

i know it's a stretch guys, but does anyone know anybody that wears a 15 n lookin for the OC kobes DS?? im lookin to unload b/c they are huge on my feet

AV> haha. Never thought about you playing with Kendle! ...and against hobbs and benedetti. but yeah, all three are nice players. It's our third meeting this year and both games have been very competitive. Should be a good time.

JB> it's definitely funny reading about Jake and Jones on the scouting report... sad BU doesn't go very deep and him and I haven't stepped on the court against each other... maybe next year. Idk if I'll get in this trip though, got flipped in practice and about died... lol! all good though.

It will be good to see some of you all out there rocking heat after the game!! Hope everyone is doing well!

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

r there really more than 3 people posting in this thread? :HHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT

I don't know why I hardly ever post in here, I'm always lurking though
laugh.gif

The thread needs to be more than just people posting pick-ups or what they have for sale.

And we should start having NTLouisville summits.. bigger than our meet-ups at Spinelli's
laugh.gif

*edit* (pause)

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

r there really more than 3 people posting in this thread? :HHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT

I don't know why I hardly ever post in here, I'm always lurking though
laugh.gif

The thread needs to be more than just people posting pick-ups or what they have for sale.

And we should start having NTLouisville summits.. bigger than our meet-ups at Spinelli's
laugh.gif

*edit* (pause)
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

I'm in town til Sunday morning.

Back
Top Bottom