LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Only things that gets posted on this thread:
-New Pick Ups

-Release Info

-Care Bears

laugh.gif

Footlocker in Fayette has gotten the last few Foam releases(Pearls, Pennys, Electric Greens) and they should be getting the Pewters. They've got plenty of Electric Green Foams left if anyone is looking for them.

For those of you who are not on twitter or do not follow me This is a preview of my pick ups in the past 2 weeks or so.

Not even gunna front, they can keep the home SVSMs but those aways tho........ I would steadily take a young man's life for em. Andrew as soon as i find out your address its gunna be straight  

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

Not even gunna front, they can keep the home SVSMs but those aways tho........ I would steadily take a young man's life for em. Andrew as soon as i find out your address its gunna be straight  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

First 48 worthy.

Wo WO Wo hold on a sec, B&E i can handle first 48 does not deal with anyone stealing anything, unless its a murder weapon lol. Not cool hahahaha

Anybody know where I can get some marty mcfly SBs(10.5)
I know they came out in 08, anybody has a pair pm me

If you are talking about the Zoom Tre A.D shoe... I don't have one for sale, but I'll help look around for you brother.

Nice pickups last page.
CarmineGotti - thanks man, Spiridons are definitely a favorite of mine.

Here's some of my recents:

qo5yx0.jpg

qq4978.jpg

f3yij9.jpg

zminhi.jpg

24uvwg1.jpg

6ofndt.jpg

And one of my grails:

2lbj611.jpg

Had a DS pair a while back, but they were too small. VERY glad to have a pair again.

^^I'm in love with the green pros for some reason... I got those and the pewters. 

And I have an extra pair of the Royals I'm trying to sell too, if some of you fellas could show me some love, it would be greatly appreciated.

DS Royal Foamposite 10.5

Thanks D.
zyr12 - nice pewters, they look good

I'm getting anxious about the game tomorrow, ready for it to get here already!

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Thanks D.
zyr12 - nice pewters, they look good

I'm getting anxious about the game tomorrow, ready for it to get here already!
Thanks 
pimp.gif

Your pick ups are dope as well.

Just want to warn everyone I will shut this thread down next week (if you have the same taste as me). I'm so hyped.

Been hunting down these for a while.  The 7/11 is the only new pick up i've had the rest for a while now.

Back
Top Bottom