LOW COUNTRY HBO: THE MURDAUGH DYNASTY - CRAZY DOC 😳‼️

I will check it out. I remember going down the rabbit hole on Youtube and seeing the story up to a certain point some time ago but then I forgot about it. Looking at trailer it reminded me and now I see it is more the story. Not shocked at the update but the whole thing was just crazy.

Anybody watching this joint? I heard the story before, and thought it was crazy enough….but it’s EVEN crazier than before, and ongoing/uncovering new and deeper more sinister ****. Wow, the name also can’t be a coincidence.

Been listening to the podcast about this from the jump. Crazy story. Will check this out for sure.

This sounds familiar af. About to tap in on the 1st episode at least

Intro is True Detective'ish af

Now I remember reading about this with Alex when they mentioned him being shot in the head and the bat **** crazy insurance fraud scheme
ohhh.png

Had no idea about his son's and the past events and the family history in general

That's the thing it didn't really get too deep because we didn't hear anything from the Murdaughs. So much that isn't uncovered.

Anybody watching this joint? I heard the story before, and thought it was crazy enough….but it’s EVEN crazier than before, and ongoing/uncovering new and deeper more sinister ****. Wow, the name also can’t be a coincidence.

I just listened to a podcast about this last week. Wild stuff for real.

Too much ineptitude/stupidity for there not be other players not already named but it's not going anywhere beyond Alex

Casually telling his business on jail phone calls

Kinda crazy how Connor still stood up for Paul after the boat situation

Fam wouldn't say a bad word about him even after that

i think that was Anthony. Connor was the one with the broken jaw...

Looks like they both filed civil lawsuits...
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...h-they-turned-a-blind-eye-toward-the-dangers/

"Cook’s is the third civil lawsuit filed in relation to the boat crash. In 2019, Mallory’s mother, Rene Beach, filed a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of Mallory’s estate, the Greenville News reported. Earlier this year, Connor Cook, another passenger on the boat and a relative of Anthony Cook, filed a lawsuit alleging civil conspiracy to shift the blame for the crash from Paul Murdaugh to himself, the Greenville News story said."

The twists and turns on this were crazy...felt like the documentary was all over the place though. Just felt a little messy for me.

Who was the guy yelling at Paul on the police dash cam at the scene?

I think it's staying on code and probably being fearful. And there's that whole fake politeness of not speaking ill of the dead. The non Murdaugh family friends were pretty nice all things considered.

The problem with the documentary is that the it was probably rushed, they couldn't get the right people to talk to them (they didn't even talk any of clients he stole money from) and the story hasn't reached a conclusion.

Documentary never touched on the lawsuit with the gas station that sold them the beer either.
Greg Parker is the Founder/CEO. Pictures of her body ended in a True Crime documentary.

Back
Top Bottom