LS 6 Rings are as limited as Laser IV. Niketown wont even have them.

Missed at UBIQ this morning. They only had 1 sz.12 and that was the first sell. Now ebay want like $300 for'em. For $160 yeah, $300 hellllllllll no!

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

These remind me of the Spongebob XIII's.
laugh.gif

so true

can't find nowhere in kCMO can somebody pass some info this way if they know where to cop

i dont understand. something doesnt seem right about them, the release date had to get pushed back, i dont get why they are not even comin out online...

the release of this is pretty crazy...
pushed back originally, but as far as i know they were set to drop today.

except some people didn't get their shipments and apparently they are on route so other shops might get their's on tuesday - i assume not monday bc ofthe holiday.

hoping ours arrive tuesday..those pics dude took make them look great

This is an east coast only release to 5 cities. Of course New york got dibs. I'm a lil pissed. I saw a few other j heads looking dissapointed checkingniketown chicago today. I'm scared to buy online. I don't feel like dealing with an fraud. I guess ill just nike id some dunks.

any socal heads who actually want these, blends in costa mesa has them. $170 though. didnt cop anyway.

so these are the supposed 'nelly edition' of the 6 rings??? these were the talk at work today. regardless, 6 rings are effing atrocious and all of themshould be burned, and then the ashes pee'd on.

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

My normal spot where I copp early didnt even have them so I know something is wrong.
yes, something is wrong. cop only has one "p"
Motherfu*** do you want a cookie?
I never use cop because i dont like cops. so to diffrentiate i add a extra p you dumb bastard.
Go drown yoself oh hold on let me correct that yourself. B*****.
Im sick of people like you on here. Thats why people dont be on here anymore.
laugh.gif

gotcha
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

This shoe is actually available in a lot of spots. If you are in socal it is available in Millenium Slauson and some spots in the Slauson swapmeet. My opinionthough is that JB is really screwing up their shipments. Case in point the Air Jordan I Phat Los White/cement and Black/Cement. A few weeks back everybody wassaying this was superlimited because it was only releasing in a few areas. Now it seems that everywhere I go I see them. (Warehouse shoe sale, millenium,slauson swap meet, House of Hoops, etc.) Some shoes are even coming out before release date for example the Black Red Air Jordan I Phat Lo. Talking to some ofthe managers at several retail stores. They are po'd at JB because of their shipments. Some of the shipments they were expecting have not arrived yet.

I heard these are only reserved for flammers like Chris Brown and the Bow Bow's. Wake the hell up people these things are BASURA for those of you that areone language speaking only,that means GARBAGE. Don't believe the HYPE.

Back
Top Bottom