Lunargrand

Chukkas arrived from Cole Haan Soho, love them.  Can't wait for my Navy leather Lungrands to arrive in a couple of weeks.
kcgx2r.jpg

i was just about to make a thread about the chukka's... whats the price on them? got a pic on feet?

I saw someone wearing the grey & yellow pair the other day, looked really nice in person. Wasn't originally sold, but looking into a pair now.

might deserve it's own thread, since it may not even be anything close to a lunargrand, but anyone know anything about the upcoming cole haan x fragment collab? i got an email from dsm to check the website. and then saw a date, and all the blogs picked up on exactly the same thing. no one had pics though. then i remembered the hypebeast iv last month, i dont know who was wearing what, but someone had on lunargrands, and someone (maybe fujiwara if these were samples of the possible collab) wore these:
daydream-detz-matsuda-interview-7-620x413.jpg

a few questions:
are they comfy?
are they worth the $278+ price tag?
do they fit true to size with other cole haan shoes?

thanks!

Just caught an article on SN about Nike & Cole Haan parting ways in the near future. Seems like the next iteration of these shoes won't have the Cole Haan branding on them.

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

a few questions:
are they comfy?

thanks!

for dress shoes, theyre definitely worth the price.

as far as comfort and fit, i would suggest trying on in store. just cause not every pair of feet are the same.

for me went down a full sz. from nike sportswear. so frm sz.11 to sz.10 in suede tho.

Heads up for those who want the chukkas, they will be getting a broader release in the next 2-3 weeks

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by gameovertripleh

a few questions:
are they comfy?

thanks!

for dress shoes, theyre definitely worth the price.

as far as comfort and fit, i would suggest trying on in store. just cause not every pair of feet are the same.

for me went down a full sz. from nike sportswear. so frm sz.11 to sz.10 in suede tho.
thanks for the answers!  much appreciated - and I will definitely go to the SF store and try them on.

So, if you plan on getting these, you better hurry since...
NiceKicks
Nike, Inc. has announced its intention to divest of brands Cole Haan and Umbro in an effort to focus more attention on the growth of Nike, Jordan, Converse, and Hurley.
“We see tremendous opportunity to accelerate profitable growth around the world by continuing to deliver innovation and inspire consumers through the NIKE brand.

a question for those who own a suede pair.
do they get pretty dirty?
planning on picking up a blue suede pair this monday.

^Also a concern of mine... I'm debating hard on either navy leather or navy suede. I kind of like the leather more bc it looks aged.

Back
Top Bottom