Lunargrand

i wish i had waited for the leather, but only because i have other suede shoes.

i have the black suede pair, ive worn them quite a bit, no marks or anything but i didnt double-coat it with suede protector when i got them..

I have the Grey/Yellow and the Navy/Tan ones...neither have marks on the suede...the Yellow gets fairly dirty where you would expect near the toe

Pretty easy to clean and always look sharp

well i guess that pic i posted earlier was a bit off. but not totally. fujiwara stuck with a black grained leather.
drops at the soho cole haan store on july 13. $298. $328 for the chukka.
more pics: http://www.coolhunting.co...and-hiroshi-fujiwara.php

CH_Fragment-Group-2-thumb-620x413-42442.jpg

Bringing the post back to life. Copped these in NYC in SoHo two weeks ago for $303 total. Love the quality on these. I have them on at a music conference with Rhymefest. Normally wear 13s but copped a 12 because they run big.

Very nice!

I'm still on the hunt for the grey/yellows.

Welcome to NT. :smile:

Last edited:
Yeah I want the chukkas too but the price tag is a bit much...

The suede on these shoes are insane...I spray suede/water protector on them before every wear...just being precautious...too much money for them to get dirty or ruin in case I get caught in rain...

Thanks NCTwin. I've been on NT for a while as iceman21542 but my login password didn't work for the new site and my old e-mail that was linked to NT is no longer active, so I created a new user name. 

I ended up shelving a little bit more for the leathers opposed of the suede joints. Also, a heads-up to those that want the lows or chukkas, the SoHo store recently got new colors of both that aren't on the website and I haven't seen pics of them online either. If you call in they'll be able to let you know the colors/sizes available.

^^^ I highly recommend you go try on a pair, if you can...It's a $300+ shoe and you don't want it to not fit correctly. Yes you can always return to Cole Haan but you should always try them on before you make a decision.

To answer your question, I'm a TTS 10.5 and it's a tad long but perfect for comfort, IMHO...

^Thanks, you two. I own a different pair of Cole Haans, wingtips also.. and I got an 8.5 in those.. they DO run a little long but are mad comfortable.

New colors on the Haan website:

EDIT: The top 4. :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone that has the Chukkas, do they fit similarly to the Wingtips? I.e. Half a size down from true size?

for anyone asking about size im an 11.5 and an 11 is perfect. I was about to pull the trigger on these but i could not justify the price.

yancancook-

You are referring to the Chukkas? I have a pair of the wingtips already and did have to half size down for them.

Last edited:
I have 1 pair of the suede wingtips...it's tough trying not to buy another pair :lol:

Every single time I wear my pair not only do I get a bunch of compliments, my feet feel like they are in heaven :pimp:

Im not a fan of the new colours but how would you guys rank them?

For me, I would say....

1. yellow
2. pink?
3. orange?
4. blue?

Back
Top Bottom