Lunargrand

do the bit loafers run tru to size or large?

2585759-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

as much as I want to like them, that picture makes the leather look cheap. Need to see in person

Shape looks off too, the toe could be sleeker. They also should have kept the brogue details away and keep it clean and maybe add a white sole.

Has anyone seen in person if there is a difference of leather quality on the all black long tip vs the wing tip? The all black long tips were horrible in person and the pictures of the wing tips look different.

Has anyone seen in person if there is a difference of leather quality on the all black long tip vs the wing tip? The all black long tips were horrible in person and the pictures of the wing tips look different.
What's horrible about them? Making me second guess my purchase lol.

What's horrible about them? Making me second guess my purchase lol.
For the long tips, i went in as soon as they released and the quality is like a pair of jordan retros. Looks like plastic and creases were un-natural. I THINK i read somewhere in the recent page that the wing tips has a different material. I just placed an order on them so i'll let you know.

yea hopefully I'm happy with them. can't beat the value at $104 for everyday dress shoes. Planning to buy milkshakes sometime in the future.

IMO, the all black leather longwing is too smooth and plasticky. I ended up returning it for another color. The wingtips look more natural and grainy (leather looks like the black longwing with white soles).

IMO, the all black leather longwing is too smooth and plasticky. I ended up returning it for another color. The wingtips look more natural and grainy (leather looks like the black longwing with white soles).
Thank you, that was my assumption as well. I wish they'd be more descriptive if they are using different materials. It's crazy how the all black and black/white sole have a different material on the same model.

There is also another thing that seems to have not been mentioned anywhere. The initial colorways for the combat boots (black, taupe and fatigue) are nubuck leather (I asked a sales associate in-store and he confirmed it). Applying leather conditioner on these is a very big no-no.

HAVENT POOPED IN HERE IN MONTHS AND I MISSED SOME CRAZY SALES

ALL BLACK COMBAT BOOTS. IF FOUND FOR CHEEP PLEASE AWARE ME

I want those black combat boots...whats retail?

$278. These seem to be unavailable everywhere online. Your best bet would be to go to a store or possibly do a phone order for it (not sure if they do that kind of thing). If I'm not mistaken, it would be priced at $199.95.

cant decide between the fatigue or taupe combat boots 
tired.gif

anyone know whats the sizing like btw?  same as suede wingtips ?? 

Back
Top Bottom