Lunargrand

Some new color ways are live on ColeHaan.com

cant decide between the fatigue or taupe combat boots |I

anyone know whats the sizing like btw?  same as suede wingtips ?? 

I am an 8 in suede wingtips, leather longwings and combat boots. Still depends on what fit you like on your shoes.

Note that the taupe ones on CH.com are labeled as "Final sale: No returns or exchanges."

I tried it on a full price Lunargrand and the code worked. $228 becomes around $160. Not sure if it works on all other non-sale items.

Nice! Saw on slickdeals that it only said sale items. Doesn't hurt to try it on regular priced items I guess.

I just got the lunargrand wingtip lookalike from mark nason by skechers. I haven't had time to wear them outside and I'm going to wait for everything to dry up before doing so, the suede seems like it would get dirty really easily. I got the "tan" colorway, looks like the milkshake suedes.

But the quality seems on point, the suede feels nice and the sole looks very high quality. I don't have actual lunargrands to compare it to, but the skechers version (under the name "Mark Nason") has a memory foam insole with heel padding, which is really comfy from my initial walk around. Honestly even people who don't know what lunargrands are probably will assume that they are 100$+, when I got them for 51$ from amazon. 

Sweet, Friends and Family! Just copped the camello suede steade posted a few posts above me by cutthroat. Also copped a pair of the black suede/optic white for my girlfriend. I wish I knew this sale would happen 3 days after buying the camello leather and the black/white leather longwings. I'll probably go to Cole Haan at the mall tomorrow and ask for a price drop on the camello leather... it'll be another $20 off from the $117 price that I got it for. However, there's no more of my size in the black/white leather so I'll have to take the L on that with the $194 price that I got them for online.

Okay, just got another $25 off on my order on top of the 30% off. Just go on Cole Haan's Facebook page, look for the "tab" regarding this F&F event and do what they tell you. You should get a redemption code. I called customer service and got it applied to my order from last night.

I forgot to mention it's only on orders over $150.

Last edited:
I'm torn between the Woodbury leather and milkshake suede - thoughts? which is better for spring/summer?

Ended up ordering both but will likely keep the milkshake because the suede looks nicer to me, at least from the pics. Thanks so much for the heads up on the discounts everyone, NT at it's finest!

Okay, just got another $25 off on my order on top of the 30% off. Just go on Cole Haan's Facebook page, look for the "tab" regarding this F&F event and do what they tell you. You should get a redemption code. I called customer service and got it applied to my order from last night.

I forgot to mention it's only on orders over $150.
Repped. Just placed an order on amazon 3 days ago for 20% off just a pair of wingtips.

Today, i ended up getting the same wingtips, a belt, socks, and $10 saving from amazon.

Could anyone give me some input on sizing for these?  I'm looking for a really comfortable daily work shoe and these appear to fit the bill.  I am TTS 13 in Nike shoes.  It seems like dress shoes typically run a little big.

Could anyone give me some input on sizing for these?  I'm looking for a really comfortable daily work shoe and these appear to fit the bill.  I am TTS 13 in Nike shoes.  It seems like dress shoes typically run a little big.
You would either be a 12.5 or 12 in the Lunargrands.

I wear a size 9 in the Pegasus 29, SB Dunk Low Pro, and Lunarglide 4. I am a size 8 in Lunargrands. I fit in the 7.5 but there is rubbing/cramped space on my smallest toe in one foot so I had to go with the 8.

I would say go up a full size.  I'm TTS in Size 11, but often size up to 11.5 for a bit of extra space.  I got a Size 10 in the Lunargrand Suedes and with thin socks, I actually have a bit of heel slippage.  The fit is kind of weird on these as they run long but also narrow.

I would say go up a full size.  I'm TTS in Size 11, but often size up to 11.5 for a bit of extra space.  I got a Size 10 in the Lunargrand Suedes and with thin socks, I actually have a bit of heel slippage.  The fit is kind of weird on these as they run long but also narrow.

he means down a full size.

best bet is to try on in store if you can, or maybe order a couple pairs and return one. i myself go down a half size - the length is still a little long, but i have a pretty wide foot. I tried going down a full size with a wide width, but they felt narrower than the half size regular width did...

he means down a full size.

best bet is to try on in store if you can, or maybe order a couple pairs and return one. i myself go down a half size - the length is still a little long, but i have a pretty wide foot. I tried going down a full size with a wide width, but they felt narrower than the half size regular width did...
Yeah sorry I meant a full size down.

^ wearing mine today, love green shoes

i've got my eye on those blue chukkas, probably gonna grab them today at some point

I assume the sizing is the same as the others.  I first bought 10.5 wingtips but 10 W longwings fit me better

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom